[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

I do plan to get most of my mods updated to 1.1

I am busy atm and will get to this in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to update the code!

Draegon

I was getting a red error until I got rid of the XML that wasn't in any of the folders, The LoadFolders XML

Jellypowered

Yeah I goofed the original release, I refreshed the file with a working structure and no LoadFolders.xml
I probably should have mentioned I refreshed the file lol.

Kiame

Updated for 1.1 and still supports 1.0

Please let me know if there are any issues and try to give me details on the problems. I have many mods to update at this point and am just doing a cursory test at this point.

https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-rimfridge/releases/download/1.1/RimFridge.zip

NonDesu

I get this in 1.0 when building any of the fridges:
Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Redd driver=JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(FinishFrame (Job_758772) A=Thing_Frame_RimFridge_WallRefrigerator413221) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.MissingMethodException: Cannot create an abstract class 'Verse.ThingComp'.
at System.Activator.CheckAbstractType (System.Type) <0x000f6>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,bool) <0x0005e>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type) <0x0001e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.InitializeComps_Patch1 (object) <0x000a5>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.PostMake () <0x00034>
at RimWorld.Building_Storage.PostMake () <0x0001c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing_Patch2 (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef) <0x003b7>
at RimWorld.Frame.CompleteConstruction (Verse.Pawn) <0x00309>
at RimWorld.JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame/<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator0/<MakeNewToils>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 () <0x00396>
at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () <0x004a8>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

And this when placing via god mode:
Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.MissingMethodException: Cannot create an abstract class 'Verse.ThingComp'.
at System.Activator.CheckAbstractType (System.Type) <0x000f6>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,bool) <0x0005e>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type) <0x0001e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.InitializeComps_Patch1 (object) <0x000a5>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.PostMake () <0x00034>
at RimWorld.Building_Storage.PostMake () <0x0001c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing_Patch2 (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef) <0x003b7>
at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (Verse.IntVec3) <0x00291>
at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () <0x00180>
at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () <0x00069>
at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () <0x001f4>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Kiame

Looks like i screwed it up - i left out 1.0 assembly files  :o. Just uploaded a new version that should fix that issue!

VogniR

Hey thanks for pointing me here!
Let me specify what I meant with my question. I remember that stuff that I used to put inside of fridges used to be available to trade in orbital trades (my poor wording previously made it seem like they were trade beacons for all of the nearby stuff oops), I didnt play rimworld in the past 8-10 months and just recently started a new playthrough with Royalty DLC, however after the orbital trader arrives, berries and medicine werent present to trade with even tho the ones in stockpiles were. Was that feature removed or is something not working properly?
Thanks for reply!

Canute

Does the fridge was inside the tradebeacon range ?

Kiame

I never added code to include what's in a fridge in trade ship transactions, I can see about doing that though

LWM

I would have thought it just works??

Kiame

Items in a stockpile are only included in land-based trading. If there's a tradeship then the items must be in a stockpile and within a trade becon. Using hamony I've been able to add items not in a stockpile for my other mods change dresser, weapon storage, and infinite storage. I'll see about doing the same here

Canute

Land based caravan take Anything on the map, so long no hostiles are next to it.
It doesn't even need to be on a stockpile.

But oribtal trader only take things next to the oribtal trade beacon.

And i don't think you should change this behavior for your mod structures beside the infinity storage.
The pawn's can access the change dresser/weapon rack from anywhere, so the player could place them next to a tradebeacon.
The infinity storage allready use alot of energy, so an integrated tradebeacon could allready be included.

Kiame

Update:
- Fridge pathCost is now 60 instead of 30
- Fridges can act as trade beacons for orbital traders (enable through mod settings)

ImAllen

Thank you for updating this. One of the best mods I think.

Canute

Yeah everyone NEED these little portable fridges !!
No game without these, my tribes doing a Party once they can be build, nomore pemmican ! :-)