[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spidermonk

Shelves hide beauty of items stored in them. Fridges from this mod do not. Can you make fridges also hide items beauty? It will be super useful for dining rooms and kitchens.

Kiame

Quote from: towhead on June 28, 2017, 02:27:27 PM
Shelves hide beauty of items stored in them. Fridges from this mod do not. Can you make fridges also hide items beauty? It will be super useful for dining rooms and kitchens.

Haven't even looked into the beauty system... i'll add this to my todo list  :)

Kobra

Здравствуйте. Сделайте пожалуйста более большие холодильники!!

Kiame

timeandtherani

Do the fridges no longer take beer?

Kiame

Quote from: timeandtherani on June 29, 2017, 02:31:07 PM
Do the fridges no longer take beer?

Hmm if they do not then that's a mistake with one of the previous updates. Let me check on that.

spidermonk

Kiame

Thanks towhead, i'll take a look tonight. For credit is towhead good or prefer another name?

Kiame

Got towhead's change in. Both steam and direct download have been updated.

Kiame

Kiame

If you downloaded this mod since my last post please download again. There was a bug in the previous release when creating a new fridge. Sorry for the trouble

AngleWyrm

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Kiame

Decided to add a 2x2 fridge.

Sure two 2x1's do the same thing but economy-of-scale and all!
Power Usage: Single 50, 2x1 90, 2x2 160. Component cost is a tad less steel for a 2x2 as opposed to two 2x1s

Updated on steam and direct download: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-rimfridge/releases/download/20170705/RimFridge.zip

Do let me know your thoughts good or bad. If you truly despise the quad-fridge you can get the previous version here: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-rimfridge/releases/download/20170704/RimFridge.zip

timeandtherani

Thanks for the update and fixes! Love this mod.

Oblitus

Refrigerated hoppers maybe?