[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Adds refrigerated racks to keep food and other perishables cold. Ideal for use in dining rooms, freeing up labor from feeding prisoners or keeping food on hand for cooks.

Floor based RimFridges come in 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 versions
Wall based RimFridges come in 1x1 and 2x1 versions.

Prisoners can use refrigerators

RimFridges can now act like hoppers when placed next to Nutrient Paste Dispensers.
Only the cells adjacent to the Dispenser will work. See the fourth screen shot for more information.

(My hope is this will also apply to Deep Storage freezers, if there's any problems with those post messages here and not on the Deep Storage page)

Thing Categories that can be stored in the fridge:

• AnimalProductRaw
  • Corpses
  • Drugs
  • EggsFertilized
  • EggsUnfertilized
  • Foods
  • Medicine
  • PlantMatter
  • PlantFoodRaw
Or if the item includes CompProperties_Rottable

Steam

Direct Download:

A17
B18
B19

Use ModSync RW to know if/when there's an update

Like my mods? Consider supporting me!

Thanks to everyone who's helped translate this mod!
-Dragomano & qeqwrqweqweter - Russian
-53N4 - Spanish
-duduluu & Schr0d & Jiunejai & failucha - Chinese
-phmalu - Portuguese
-Breakyt - French
-Ɲơɴɑɱɛ & twonky4 - German
-KondenEinenShizainoLaw - Japanese
-silverjoy & Orange_Mushroom - Korean
-drerp - Hungarian
-WebsterBolek - Polish
-Firty & MrCaka - Portuguese / Brazilian

Original Author: Vendan
Other Contributes: Xen, historic

GitHub: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-rimfridge

Vaulter69

Thanks for the update! cheers! ;D

saltine

Thank you so much for this update!  :-* :-*

Seiryuu

ImStereotype

Devilizer

Very useful indeed. Thanks :)

silentlord

hiya.

getting spammed with with 2 red errors when dev mode is on. updated game A17b and because i have alot of mods, i tend to leave dev mode on to check if any errors pop-up. not really noticed any more lag than before, so not sure what efffect it has, other than constantly popping up the debug log.

This is the first one:

Exception ticking Hurtle: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GridsUtility.GetThingList (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimFridge.CompBetterRottable.CompTickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.TickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingOwner.ThingOwnerTickRare (Boolean removeIfDestroyed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_InventoryTracker.InventoryTrackerTickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.TickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

this is the second;

Got temperature for null map.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.GenTemperature:TryGetTemperatureForCell(IntVec3, Map, Single&)
Verse.GenTemperature:GetTemperatureForCell(IntVec3, Map)
RimFridge.CompBetterRottable:CompTickRare()
Verse.ThingWithComps:TickRare()
Verse.ThingOwner:ThingOwnerTickRare(Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_InventoryTracker:InventoryTrackerTickRare()
Verse.Pawn:TickRare()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Canute

Did you update to the latest version (github) too ?
When yes, maybe you should post the shared log link, made with the little button at the top right side.

silentlord

no i haven't.
i'll redownload from github and try again.

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

Thanks a lot for this mod! Simple in usage, functional and crisp.

Good luck!

Kiame

Added the ability to Rename the RimFridge to better support Industrial Rollers

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

Hi, again)
I've got me a bit of a pickle. Loading your mod to my extended list seems to have some complications. Here is the link to outputlog and an excerpt from there regarding the fridge:
Whole XML:

<TerrainDef><defName>WaterMovingShallow</defName><label>shallow moving water</label><texturePath>Terrain/Surfaces/WaterShallowRamp</texturePath><waterDepthShader>Map/WaterDepth</waterDepthShader><EdgeType>Water</EdgeType><RenderPrecedence>398</RenderPrecedence><PathCost>12</PathCost><acceptFilth>false</acceptFilth><fertility>0</fertility><avoidWander>true</avoidWander><holdSnow>false</holdSnow><takeSplashes>true</takeSplashes><tags><li>River</li><li>Water</li></tags><affordances><li>Undefined</li></affordances><changeable>true</changeable><affordances><li>Undefined</li></affordances></TerrainDef>

Could not find a type named RimFridge.Building_Refrigerator

Could not find type named RimFridge.CompProperties_SecondLayer from node <li Class="RimFridge.CompProperties_SecondLayer"><graphicData><texPath>Building/Temperature/Fridge/DualFridgeLid</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Multi</graphicClass><shaderType>Transparent</shaderType><drawSize>(4,3)</drawSize></graphicData><altitudeLayer>MoteOverhead</altitudeLayer></li>

XML error: <graphicData><texPath>Building/Temperature/Fridge/DualFridgeLid</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Multi</graphicClass><shaderType>Transparent</shaderType><drawSize>(4,3)</drawSize></graphicData> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties.

XML error: <altitudeLayer>MoteOverhead</altitudeLayer> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties.

Could not find a type named RimFridge.Building_Refrigerator

Could not find type named RimFridge.CompProperties_SecondLayer from node <li Class="RimFridge.CompProperties_SecondLayer"><graphicData><texPath>Building/Temperature/Fridge/SingleFridgeLid</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Multi</graphicClass><shaderType>Transparent</shaderType><drawSize>(3,3)</drawSize></graphicData><altitudeLayer>MoteOverhead</altitudeLayer></li>

XML error: <graphicData><texPath>Building/Temperature/Fridge/SingleFridgeLid</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Multi</graphicClass><shaderType>Transparent</shaderType><drawSize>(3,3)</drawSize></graphicData> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties.

I know I'm riding too many mods probably, but they work at the moment, so if you have any idea of what I'm f*cking up, please share.
Thank you in advance!

PS.: I'll insert a link to my message to kaptain_kavern and vice-a-versa.

PSPS: Done some testing, turned all of the mods of, leaving core and rimfridge loaded, loadinscreen full of errors attached. So wanted you mod...so sad

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

historic_os

@zarathustra_bezbozhnik, you are simply missing the rimfridge dll file.
delete (or backup to another location) the rimfridge folder on your mods folder, download it again and install it from scratch.
get the zip file, extract it to your rimworld mods folder.

also, make sure to download the "direct link" version, not clone the source repository.

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

@historic_os, thanks a lot! reloaded the file and everything is in the right place again...what a noobdshit question in the first place... :(

Thanks, again!

Kiame

There was a new issue introduced with the previous release. If a trading ship had a fridge for sale the game would not be able to be saved until after the ship left.  ???

Direct download and steam have been updated with a fix