[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PreDiabetic

Is there a way to add 2x5 big freezers? (I mean deep freezers)

kaptain_kavern

I have some in my storage mod : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=23205.msg246682#msg246682

Full set of rack for storage with their refrigerated counterparts. Size range from 1x1 to 2x5

Kiame

Increased the types of items that can be stored in the fridge. See the first post for more details. Direct Download has been updated as well: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-rimfridge/releases/download/20170729/RimFridge.zip

Kiame

Fixed a problem where the rimfridge's custom name was not being loaded from saves

Added Japanese translation - Thanks KondenEinenShizainoLaw!

LiteEmUp

thnx for the update... i thought it was just me who thought it was normal everytime i load my save and the names on my fridge resets to default lol...

any chance for an update compatibility with cupro's drinks?? its not good to drink a warm soda or alcohol, so having a fridge nearby to store em for my pawns will be greatly appreciated..

Kiame

Ack sorry about the trouble. My last update (prior to this one) I deleted one too many lines and broke the rename function  :-[

Hmm I was hoping when I expended what fridges could hold it would include things like cupro's drinks. I'll take a look and see if I can't get them included.

Kiame

Just checked and Cupro's Drinks are included in the rimfridge storage options under Food->Drinks

Moonsong

I did download it from direct link and i have no idea what to do.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Canute

Since you are the first who reported that hugh amout of errors and the zip archive looks pretty well,
i think you didn't unzip all or didn't copy all.

Just try at first to reinstall it again. Check that all is copied right, look at the destination if all files are there.

kaptain_kavern

Yup. It looks like your missing the .DLL files. But I checked the direct downloadable link and it is fine :-s

Moonsong

Although it was my second attempt to download and unpack and everything already i did it another couple of times and... it worked. Divine intervention i guess.

Tenshi~Akari

I was going to say I had the same thing happen, but found I've had those particular errors popped up due to having downloaded updates from the GitHub link that's posted before the Direct Download link when updating this mod... (The GitHub one doesn't have the Assemblies subdirectory included, while the Direct one works just fine.)

kaptain_kavern

It is complete but you have to download the archive from the release tab - and not download the source project  ;)

Canute

But kaptain,
since many modder just link to ther master and don't even create releases it is very unique that the master don't include all nessesary files.

Kiame

Quote from: Canute on August 27, 2017, 09:18:25 AM
But kaptain,
since many modder just link to ther master and don't even create releases it is very unique that the master don't include all nessesary files.

master does include all required files to compile the dll. To get the compiled dll download from release.