[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uuugggg

Hello there,

do you want colonists to prefer eating from the fridge instead of going into the freezer?

well you can with Room Food newly released with RimFridge in mind. Colonists now prefer food from a room with a table - so put a fridge in the dining room and that food will be eaten first (also in the hospital room for patients)

Kiame

Update: Added Polish translation.

Thanks WebsterBolek!

Box20

Love your mod, but this time I got a little error with it (it's probably some kind of conflict with another mod but..) I can see the Fridge in the build menu, the pawns start building it but when they finish it dissapears with all the materials used for it, the log when loading gives me an error

Here is the full start up log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/b4f79cfeac36012bf845c00bcfbb9ee6
TL;DR (only the error with the fridge): https://pastebin.com/r1JN1s9V

Canute

Try to move this mod below Blueprints, or try to disable  Blueprints and check if that still happen.
Most other mod's i use too and don't got the problem.

Box20

nevermind, it was me being a noob and downloading the wrong file. Now it works perfectly.

matheryn

hello there,

I know this question has been asked as I read through the previous pages but please bear with me.

My question is this - is it possible to add a toggable limit of items per stack to the fridge IE one fridge is set to hold 20 units of simple meals whereas I have another fridge in a different house that I would like to hold 10 units of simple meals

the toggle in question would dictate not the item in question but how many of whatever item is put in there can be place in there

Canute

A Fridge isn't different from other stockpiles, and can only hold 10 simple meals, unless you use StackXXL and increase the stack size.
But currently there is no mod to limit the stacksize of a single stockpile below the standard stacksize (not sure about workshop).

But with Advance workbenches, you could make until x and assign that the a stockpile.
But my current expierence Advance workbenches don't recognize the rimfridge as valid stockpile.

matheryn

Quote from: Canute on May 05, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
A Fridge isn't different from other stockpiles, and can only hold 10 simple meals, unless you use StackXXL and increase the stack size.
But currently there is no mod to limit the stacksize of a single stockpile below the standard stacksize (not sure about workshop).

But with Advance workbenches, you could make until x and assign that the a stockpile.
But my current expierence Advance workbenches don't recognize the rimfridge as valid stockpile.

ah bugger, thanks anyways and just a fyi I'm using ogre stacks but I think it initially does the same things as xxl just more settings in config

zizard

Nice mod, pretty well balanced against the vanilla walk in cooler. I like that it makes food storage more natural.

Only small suggestions. An option to reduce the opacity of the cover. And the insulation factor is a bit high. Sometimes can go through entire solar flare without losing freeze.

Kiame

Update:
Added Portuguese translation. Thanks Firty!

FuriouslyEloquent

Kiame, after some minor tweaks I've been able to get RimFridge (and subsequently ASAR) working with my Advanced Stocking mod. It was very simple, I just changing the superclass from Building_Storage -> AdvancedStocking.Building_Shelf and inserting my new Stock tab in to the Def's inspectorTab field.

Would you have an issue with me linking to a modified release of your RimFridge mod? Thanks.
Someone should be cropping their images ... but I'm not

Kiame

Quote from: FuriouslyEloquent on June 05, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
Kiame, after some minor tweaks I've been able to get RimFridge (and subsequently ASAR) working with my Advanced Stocking mod. It was very simple, I just changing the superclass from Building_Storage -> AdvancedStocking.Building_Shelf and inserting my new Stock tab in to the Def's inspectorTab field.

Would you have an issue with me linking to a modified release of your RimFridge mod? Thanks.

Go for it

Canute

FuriouslyEloquent,
did you try to work with Modcheck tool maybe ?
Check if this mod is active, then throw in your patch for it.

Kiame

From my understanding FuriouslyEloquent is going to re-release the entire mod with the small change because there is no way to 'patch' inheritance at the class/code level

Canute

Ok, lets wait what he is doing.
I can stock upto 110 meal with extended storage in a freezer at 1x2 tile, but outside the fridge's just store 10.