[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

The original update had rimfridges only able to connect to dispensers. That has been fixed. If on steam restarting the game will solve the problem. If manually downloaded it's been updated: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-rimfridge/releases/download/current/RimFridge.zip

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue where food was not using the fridge's internal temp when power was turned off.

Kiame

Update 1.2.1.2:

Fixing an issue where fridge locations were not being cleared properly when a fridge was destroyed/moved/dismantled. Thanks SimplyWiri for bringing this to my attention!

willywonkasrevenge

This might be my new favorite mod.

My colonies all started to look the same, huddled around a big central freezer for efficiency. Having local freezers opens up the layouts to be more creative.

Keep up the good work!

p.s. I love the subtle blue-white glow.

Kiame

Updated for 1.3 - Direct Download

Kiame

Update: 1.3.0.2
RimFridge lights can now be changed from normal to dark light. Select the fridge/s and there's a new button to toggle between the lighting types.

Kiame

Update: 1.3.0.3
Fixing an issue where a message was being written about no hoppers even when a rimfridge is next to a dispenser

ArpyClarkson

Running into an issue not being able to settle a new colony from a caravan; found another post on it with someone else with the same error/circumstances who said disabling rimfridge fixed their issue--I'm running like 500+ mods but was able to get it working by disabling Real Ruins, which I assume was spawning a fridge in an inaccessible location. The game just boots me back to the main menu with a map generation error pop-up when I try settling. The other post mentions they only get the error on mountain tiles, I haven't tried any other tiles but am trying to settle on a mountain tile. Could be an issue of Real Ruins spawning ruins with fridges under mountains and being inaccessible--though not sure if rimfridge is causing the issue or an opportunistic hauling mod; since in both my error log and the one in the other post it seems to be throwing an exception with opportunistic hauling tasks.

I've only seen this issue trying to settle from a caravan, all other instances of fridges spawning in ruins/starting settlement do not have this issue--even when fridges spawn in inaccessible locations. My error is below, which looks similar to the one in the other post with the exception that mine has more exceptions with the Jobs Of Opportunity mod.

Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimFridge.Patch_ReachabilityUtility_CanReach.Prefix (System.Boolean& __result, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.LocalTargetInfo dest, Verse.AI.PathEndMode peMode, Verse.Danger maxDanger, System.Boolean canBashDoors, Verse.TraverseMode mode) [0x0003e] in <a54bc8ce65134734991d74cc3d71a125>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ReachabilityUtility.Verse.ReachabilityUtility.CanReach_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.LocalTargetInfo,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.Danger,bool,bool,Verse.TraverseMode)
  at PrisonLabor.HarmonyPatches.Patches_Food.ReservedByPrisonerPatch.CanHaulAndInPrisonCell (Verse.Pawn p, Verse.Thing t, System.Boolean forced) [0x00053] in <7735aac216e44abf9e80257d31262f43>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.HaulAIUtility.Verse.AI.HaulAIUtility.PawnCanAutomaticallyHaulFast_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool)
  at JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity.CanHaul (JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity+ProximityStage proximityStage, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing thing, Verse.LocalTargetInfo jobTarget, JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity+ProximityCheck proximityCheck, Verse.IntVec3& storeCell) [0x0013b] in <6aba4365dbe841d497f828c08f3af189>:0
  at JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity.TryHaulStage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.LocalTargetInfo jobTarget, JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity+ProximityCheck proximityCheck) [0x00039] in <6aba4365dbe841d497f828c08f3af189>:0
  at JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity.<TryHaul>g___TryHaul|4_0 (JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity+<>c__DisplayClass4_0& ) [0x0005b] in <6aba4365dbe841d497f828c08f3af189>:0
  at JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Opportunity.TryHaul (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.LocalTargetInfo jobTarget) [0x00010] in <6aba4365dbe841d497f828c08f3af189>:0
  at JobsOfOpportunity.Mod+Pawn_JobTracker__TryOpportunisticJob_Patch.TryOpportunisticJob (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker jobTracker, Verse.AI.Job job) [0x00101] in <6aba4365dbe841d497f828c08f3af189>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.TryOpportunisticJob_Patch0(Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch3(Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.TryFindAndStartJob () [0x000bb] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch8(Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.JobCondition,bool,bool)
  at RimWorld.Planet.CaravanFormingUtility.StartReturnedLord (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] pawns) [0x0008c] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.CaravanFormingUtility.LeadAnimalsToPen (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] pawns) [0x0014d] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Planet.CaravanEnterMapUtility.RimWorld.Planet.CaravanEnterMapUtility.Enter_Patch2(RimWorld.Planet.Caravan,Verse.Map,System.Func`2<Verse.Pawn, Verse.IntVec3>,RimWorld.Planet.CaravanDropInventoryMode,bool)
  at RimWorld.Planet.CaravanEnterMapUtility.Enter (RimWorld.Planet.Caravan caravan, Verse.Map map, RimWorld.Planet.CaravanEnterMode enterMode, RimWorld.Planet.CaravanDropInventoryMode dropInventoryMode, System.Boolean draftColonists, System.Predicate`1[T] extraCellValidator) [0x00073] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.SettleInEmptyTileUtility+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<Settle>b__1 () [0x00028] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00008] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch4 (string)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Kiame

Update: v1.3.1.1

See if that fixes it. I added tons of null checks though I'm not sure what might have been causing this...