[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Battle Formations (v1.0)

Started by pawnstorm, April 24, 2014, 10:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunisheR007

Has anyone tried this mod for alpha 4? i would love to keep using this mod, has helped so much.
Im gonna give it a go in my next colony.

pawnstorm

Quote from: PunisheR007 on June 04, 2014, 10:30:09 AM
Has anyone tried this mod for alpha 4? i would love to keep using this mod, has helped so much.
Im gonna give it a go in my next colony.
This mod won't be updated for alpha 4, but Vanilla+ has the same functionality and will be updated eventually when I get back from my holidays.

PunisheR007

What about the people who don't wish to use vanilla+ and want to use the battle formations?, isn't that forcing them to use your other mod/s to get the battle formations mod they wished to use in the first place?. I Hope you change your mind, cause battle formations is an awesome mod, but thats the only part of vanilla+ that i would be wanting to use, and then i would get a whole lot of stuff i don't wish to have.

pawnstorm

Quote from: PunisheR007 on June 29, 2014, 04:26:19 AM
What about the people who don't wish to use vanilla+ and want to use the battle formations?, isn't that forcing them to use your other mod/s to get the battle formations mod they wished to use in the first place?. I Hope you change your mind, cause battle formations is an awesome mod, but thats the only part of vanilla+ that i would be wanting to use, and then i would get a whole lot of stuff i don't wish to have.
If there's more interest in seeing Battle Formations updated to A4, I'll consider it after I update Vanilla+ if it's not too much work. Right now, Vanilla+ has priority though.

PunisheR007

Quote from: pawnstorm on June 29, 2014, 09:33:56 AM
If there's more interest in seeing Battle Formations updated to A4, I'll consider it after I update Vanilla+ if it's not too much work. Right now, Vanilla+ has priority though.

I understand vanilla+ has priority, cause im sure it's a ton of coding. I got my fingers xsed that you get the time to do it :).
Cheers pawnstorm.