Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• May 30, 2020, 02:10:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [MOD] (Alpha 3F) Battle Formations (v1.0)  (Read 10111 times)

PunisheR007

• Colonist
  • PunishR
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] (Alpha 3F) Battle Formations (v1.0)
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 10:30:09 AM »

Has anyone tried this mod for alpha 4? i would love to keep using this mod, has helped so much.
Im gonna give it a go in my next colony.

pawnstorm

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 08:22:48 AM »

Has anyone tried this mod for alpha 4? i would love to keep using this mod, has helped so much.
Im gonna give it a go in my next colony.
This mod won't be updated for alpha 4, but Vanilla+ has the same functionality and will be updated eventually when I get back from my holidays.

PunisheR007

• Colonist
  • PunishR
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2014, 04:26:19 AM »

What about the people who don't wish to use vanilla+ and want to use the battle formations?, isn't that forcing them to use your other mod/s to get the battle formations mod they wished to use in the first place?. I Hope you change your mind, cause battle formations is an awesome mod, but thats the only part of vanilla+ that i would be wanting to use, and then i would get a whole lot of stuff i don't wish to have.

pawnstorm

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2014, 09:33:56 AM »

What about the people who don't wish to use vanilla+ and want to use the battle formations?, isn't that forcing them to use your other mod/s to get the battle formations mod they wished to use in the first place?. I Hope you change your mind, cause battle formations is an awesome mod, but thats the only part of vanilla+ that i would be wanting to use, and then i would get a whole lot of stuff i don't wish to have.
If there's more interest in seeing Battle Formations updated to A4, I'll consider it after I update Vanilla+ if it's not too much work. Right now, Vanilla+ has priority though.

PunisheR007

• Colonist
  • PunishR
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2014, 10:19:20 AM »

If there's more interest in seeing Battle Formations updated to A4, I'll consider it after I update Vanilla+ if it's not too much work. Right now, Vanilla+ has priority though.

I understand vanilla+ has priority, cause im sure it's a ton of coding. I got my fingers xsed that you get the time to do it :).
Cheers pawnstorm.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:20:58 AM by PunisheR007 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]