"This operation would anger <faction>"

Started by ReZpawner, May 28, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReZpawner

I get that it's considered somewhat impolite to take out the kidneys and\or lungs of our visitors, but surely administring some smokeleaf to help with the pain shouldn't anger the faction?

I guess my question is "sup with that?"

O Negative

Probably a balance thing. Would be easy to create an addiction/dependence on prisoners and then release them. When they spawn to raid you again, they bring you free drugs. Not that smokeleaf is all that hard to produce :P

ReZpawner

CounTerOrdeR

Maybe they aren't mad that he got hurt. Maybe they mad because you stole his organs. :p

Mkok

Quote from: ReZpawner on May 28, 2017, 10:03:40 AM
Free drugs you say?

This is galactic police. You are now officially under arrest for drug trafficking. Please wait at your location for 1768524 days till our officers arrive to put you in prison. Over.

ReZpawner

"okay, guys. The cops are on their way - we need to get rid of 1859 joints, 1392 lines of coke and 977 doses of wake-up - Where's Charlie Sheen when you need him?"

O Negative

Fair enough.

Quote from: O Negative on May 28, 2017, 08:39:47 AM
Would be easy to create an addiction/dependence on prisoners and then release them.
Let's focus on this point, then.

If raiders who kidnapped your colonists returned them with any drug addiction(s), would you be even slightly upset?