[A17] Plantable Ambrosia! 100% Plantable!

Started by Bunkier, May 28, 2017, 04:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunkier

Psst! Hey Kid! Wanna get some ambrosia? Now you can get it by planting it!
uglypreviewimagehere

This mod adds option to plant Ambrosia bush. But hey! Isn't that op and gamebreaking? Well i made it plantable only by HIGH QUALITY GROWERS which means they must have lvl 20* of Growth to plant Ambrosia.
quick update; now you need to plant it on rich soil or something with fertility that equals 140% or bigger
*mini update; i made version with lvl 15 of Growth for people who thinks that 20 is too much. Download it there

I made it cause why not.

Mkok

hehe, I can see the result of losing your only lvl 20 grower after your entire colony gets addicted :-)

Mehni

You know, I really appreciate mods that aren't a straight up "let's make the game easier" function! Props for that.

Quote from: sma342 on May 28, 2017, 04:01:24 PM
quick update; now you need to plant it on rich soil or something with fertility that equals 140% or bigger

I like this part the most. If anyone else likes that too, I made a mod yesterday that also adds this requirement to Devilstrand, Healroot and Corn.

Jakub k.

So are you saying that smokeleaf is both better than ambrosia in your mod, is cheaper and requires less skill while ambrosia requires a high level colonist while having less benefits.

lol i'll pass

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Jakub k. on May 28, 2017, 06:06:39 PM
So are you saying that smokeleaf is both better than ambrosia in your mod, is cheaper and requires less skill while ambrosia requires a high level colonist while having less benefits.

lol i'll pass

Is it not like that in the base game anyway?

hal98

Bunkier

I can make version with lvl 15 or something like that

Jakub k.

Quote from: Dr_Zhivago on May 29, 2017, 04:02:11 AM
Quote from: Jakub k. on May 28, 2017, 06:06:39 PM

lol i'll pass
sure but 20 is an is an overkill. at most i'll recommend level 7

Is it not like that in the base game anyway?

Bunkier

I didn't wanted to make Ambrosia something like Smokeleaf. Its rare thing in Rimworld so i gave it that high level. Its kinda Glitterworld soft drug in my opinion. Giving it lvl 7 of growth would make it common like smokeleaf. I wanted to keep the rarity of it.

Taka jest moja opinia : )

werty112

That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc

TheWrongColonist

I updated it to B18, available to download from "grower" level 15 to 20.

https://mega.nz/#F!fHplUC4K!nrfIsZ6MsUixEaV5E-Cijw

I hope sma342 doesn't mind, use it as you want, put it in your first post if you wish.