[WIP][need artist] Necromancy!

Started by RawCode, August 08, 2014, 07:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RawCode

Now you can bring dead back to life.
This mod is about special grave that rise from dead anyone who was placed inside.
Rised units keep all stats skills and stuff they had before death.

Current version is tech demo, final version of mod will feature slow process what will require immerse amount of energy, based on damage received and time passed from moment of death.
Also ancient crypt will spawn on map with extremely powerful (but somewhat dead) creatures that can be returned to life.

Inspired by
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Sarcophagus
and random zombie movies

I will eventually draw sprites self, but some help will be accepted.
I need two sprites - first - satanic altar (it will be fueled with bodies of other creatures)
second - hightech - fueled by energy.

Basic version of mod included.
Source code included.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

RawCode

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Elerd

Could these help?

link to file

link to file

Compozitor

Hi! I like the your idea, and here is the first altar! :)

Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you:

The Satanic Altar!

Hope you like it  ;D

P.S. I can make opened version if you need one.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Reaper

Ohhhh i have a idea, i know you want to go star gate style but i was hoping for something darker.... just for it to be powered by the blood of your prisoners? 5 prisoners lives to revive a single colonist.

But the si fi stargate fan in me likes the idea of coffin that you build that slowly returns someone to life given enough materiel and energy.

Stalker102

Compozitor any chance could you make an open version I love the look of that and think that would make an awesome looking use of a grave-site instead of base games version. If not I thank you for your closed version =)
Life has many Bridges. Don't burn the ones you crossed

Zeta Omega

Compozitor

I was unable to get connected for almost 2 month... that's how it's done in Germany ((

But right now i'm connected and soon will try to do the open version :) Glad you liked it )

Emrys321

Any updates on this mod yet? Really would like to use it.  :)