[Project] (Alpha 8) Stone to Steel

Started by ItchyFlea, April 25, 2014, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

Quote from: ItchyFlea on December 10, 2014, 06:06:52 PM
First version for Alpha 8 can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/45qtl36l20ry5hr/Stone_to_Steel_Mod.7z

This is a hugely stripped down version. While a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff is there, the ability to access those things are not.
This version does work, although you probably won't get very far.
hmm is it intended that your forum on the releases tab is still alpha 7 or did you do this because it's not finished?
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

ItchyFlea

Quote from: iame6162013 on December 13, 2014, 03:54:08 PM
hmm is it intended that your forum on the releases tab is still alpha 7 or did you do this because it's not finished?
Intended as the release thread still links to the A7 version of the mod. If/when this gets updated to alpha 8 and is fully working, I'll update the release thread. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

iame6162013

Quote from: ItchyFlea on December 13, 2014, 08:20:40 PM
Quote from: iame6162013 on December 13, 2014, 03:54:08 PM
Intended as the release thread still links to the A7 version of the mod. If/when this gets updated to alpha 8 and is fully working, I'll update the release thread. :)
ok :)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

ItchyFlea

Fixed up recipes and converted them so the use the new <recipeUsers> tag to help me find additional bugs with recipes. Turns out I lost the deerhat recipe.

Discovered that despite the game not throwing any errors, the game no longer correctly uses the tools system. Nothing is supposed to happen if you don't have the correct tool, but instead the game lets the thing happen even if you don't have the correct tool.

I've also gone ahead and fixed that annoying missing texture error. Turns out that particular item no longer uses the texture info contained in .xml about it.

Restored the deerhat recipe.

And I'm done. At least for today, otherwise I'll pull my hair out.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/whjbycn61r8sd7h/Stone_to_Steel_Mod(2).7z
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created