[A17] SeveralPuffins mods for A17

Started by Several Puffins, May 29, 2017, 10:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TastyCookies

I would love to see a B18 version of Recon and Discovery.

kamuii

Guessing these mods are dead? The author hasn't been active since back in august. Disappointing as I was really hoping for a B18 version of Recon and Discovery.

RyanRim

Ill miss Recon and Discovery. Very good addition mod.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Inacio

Kirby23590

I really hope that someone or the modder comes back and makes them into B18.

I really liked Rumours & Deception.

I keep some of the interesting parts in Rumours and Deception on. I mostly keep Brawling and Defections on since it adds a bit of realism or challenge of keeping the colony happy and knowing that i need people in the colony to apologize to each other since in vanilla game everyone in the colony were like jerks or just hated each other just because one of them got shot in the ear or in the nose.

I really hope he comes back making Rumours and Deception including Recon and Discovery in B18...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Harry_Dicks

These mods look fantastic. Here's hoping for a B18 of Razzle Dazzle and Rumors & Deception!

SpaceDorf

I miss those mods as well especially the funny hanky-panky with romance diversified.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

shadowstitch

I'm just now crawling out of my cave to update to B18, and I'll second (or third) a wish for an updated Romance Diversified.
Is it possibly one of the rare instances of an A17 mod that works with B18, with nothing more than a version change?

XeoNovaDan

Also hate to be one of these guys, but it'd be great to see Romance Diversified be updated at least since it fixes the sexuality trait-hogging shebang while not being a complete social system overhaul like Psychology.

I guess you have your reasons though, so I guess that's that. It'd be great to see your comeback though at some point; I miss your mods much like pretty much everybody else here.

TastyCookies

I would not like to see SeveralPuffins' work go to waste. He is still active on Steam, do you all think he would be willing to release his source code to the public if he was messaged?

Canute

You should message him over steam, since he wasn't at the forum for a long time.
But since you said he is active at steam, i wouldn't count on that.

TastyCookies

Quote from: Canute on January 08, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
You should message him over steam, since he wasn't at the forum for a long time.
But since you said he is active at steam, i wouldn't count on that.

He set his account to receive no messages from the public. He is active on Steam but no longer plays RimWorld.

crusader2010

What would be a proper load order of Romance Diversified + Rumors&Deception with Psychology + EDB Prepare Carefully + Hospitality so that we have all the options (and no conflicts)?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Tenshi~Akari

Desperately missing Romance Diversified. I hate to also revive this thread, too, but if anyone is available and capable of even pulling small aspects from it, especially the dating interaction between pawn couples (and fixing it so that askers won't continue to chase askees when the askee is outside of the asker's set area), it would at least make having couples in game not feel so... well... "dry" and superficial. At least it gave us something to help keep those relationships in tact or give some mood/relationship boosts... or in other cases, gave enough reasons to stage a break-up if things were bad enough.

Harry_Dicks

So a certain cryllic site has updated Razzle Dazzle, if anyone wants to give it a shot and see how well it works.. http://lttlword.ru/rimworld-social-mods