[B18] Right Tool For The Job: Rebalanced (v 0.18.1.3) (Dec 28th, 2017)

Started by Sixdd, May 30, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Haha holy crap I literally posted yesterday how I was looking for a mod like this. I plan to use this with Simple Sidearms, and just designate the tools as sidearms, and I will have to manually swap to them when necessary. Doesn't have the automation that I would like, but it would be a great mod idea IMO for someone to make something that could autoswap to equipped tools when a pawn goes to do a certain job that they have a tool for, eg. the axe/chainsaw when chopping trees, or hammer when constructing, or a baton when wardening.

Either way thanks for this mod, I really appreciate it!

ThisIsName

That's what I get when making Advanced Toolbelt.

QuoteJobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Tyspin, Job=DoBill (Job_702254) A=Thing_RTFTJToolBench344384 B=Thing_UnfinishedTool498369 C=(147, 0, 123), Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.CompEquippable.get_Holder () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CompEquippable.PostDestroy (DestroyMode mode, Verse.Map previousMap) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Destroy (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RecipeWorker.ConsumeIngredient (Verse.Thing ingredient, Verse.RecipeDef recipe, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe.ConsumeIngredients (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ingredients, Verse.RecipeDef recipe, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=DoBill, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_DoBill

Elienai

Would it be too hardcore to have like the need to use the tools to mine,build and chop trees? The normal tools with the vanilla fist stats then the upgrades...

Sixdd

@ThisIsName I'm not really certain what that error would be as everything tested just fine, I'll look into it but if the problem is on my side it likely won't get fixed till the next Rimworld update.

@Elienai That was actually an idea I tossed around but I would have to learn how to code in C# to do it and I just don't have the time these days to do that.

TryB4Buy

I know you're waiting a bit to update, but I just want to say I love this mod and am eagerly awaiting.

Monzer