The bottom right bar.

Started by LowHow, May 30, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowHow

Please tell me how to obtain this icon?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

DariusWolfe

Isn't that the old room quality icon?

It was removed in A16, and combined with the beauty icon; A change I strongly dislike as well. If there's a mod, or someone is willing to make one, that restores the old functionality, it'd be an instant download for me.

LowHow

ohh.. I played somewhere half a year ago in A16 and accustomed to the functionality of this icon..now switched to A17 and was not pleasantly surprised..

Dr. Z

Why is it bad for them to be combined? I think it's a rather sense full choice as the outcomes of the beauty inspection have influence to the room quality. So why separate them if the information is related?
Prasie the Squirrel!

stu89pid

Quote from: Dr. Z on June 01, 2017, 05:27:35 PM
Why is it bad for them to be combined? I think it's a rather sense full choice as the outcomes of the beauty inspection have influence to the room quality. So why separate them if the information is related?

I don't like having to see the beauty numbers everywhere to check the cleanliness of a room for example. You used to be able to leave the room status on permanently and it wasn't intrusive, but now that comes along with beauty numbers everywhere. I haven't checked if this changed in A17 with fewer items contributing to room beauty now though.

DariusWolfe

I kept the room status turned on at pretty much all times. It was nice to be able to get a quick heads up about a room's status at a glance. Since they've been combined, I obviously don't do that anymore.

So far as I can tell, nothing has changed as of A17.

Dr. Z

Ok, that's actually a valid reason I didn't think of.
Prasie the Squirrel!