[Request] Hunt for Me A16 to A17 conversion?

Started by Loucetios, June 09, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loucetios

I know it sounds hefty, but the author said he went into college and won't be able to update the mod to A17. Would anyone be able to update it to A17 for the users? This mod was extremely useful to me in A16. And seeing it doesn't work in A17 made me feel disappointed. I would be very grateful if it was updated.

P.S: The Original Author replied as he couldn't do it on the page of the Steam Mod due to College from someone else and I was recommended here. Any help would be awesome!

The Mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862054692&searchtext=Hunt+for+me

DariusWolfe

Nandonalt is back modding, albeit slowly; He's already updated two of his mods to A17 (Set up Camp and the Leaders/Teachers one).

Given that, it's maybe a little premature to ask someone to take over one of his mods.

Loucetios

Quote from: DariusWolfe on June 09, 2017, 10:33:02 AM
Nandonalt is back modding, albeit slowly; He's already updated two of his mods to A17 (Set up Camp and the Leaders/Teachers one).

Given that, it's maybe a little premature to ask someone to take over one of his mods.
I wasn't aware that he returned as I saw a majority of his mods outdated since the past few days. So I apologize as I haven't noticed. I was recommended to go to the forums for help if someone could update the mod  not just for me but for a lot of people. So my bad on that one.