Don't you just love NullReferenceExceptions :)

Started by bleedo, April 25, 2014, 07:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bleedo

Attached save and a nice screenshot to boot.

Don't envy you debugging that one. :)

Plain A3.410, no mods.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

WorldOfIllusion

Artistically challenged modder seeking artistically talented texturer's help. Please, please, PM me :)

ItchyFlea

Vanilla RimWorld or were you using mods? If using mods, which ones, and in what order were they activated?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

bleedo

ItchyFlea

This should be interesting to figure out. No promises.  :)

EDIT: Fixed save attached below.
The two faction squads that were present when that game was saved have been removed. The problem was caused by one of them.

Thank-you for providing the save. It will help us find the exact cause of the bug, and hopefully lead to a fix that will prevent it from occurring in the future.
The problem is caused by loading a save that has pawns from a friendly faction providing military assistance present in the world.
A workaround until this is fixed is to save the game prior to calling another faction for military assistance, or to save after they have left.

EDIT3: Definitely a bug. Reported on Mantis.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Architect

Were you using the hotkeys in the architect to build something at the time? Or is this from loading up a save game?
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

bleedo