[B18] NIA's mod list - update: Panacea B18 (10.02.2017)

Started by NoImageAvailable, May 31, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

NoImageAvailable's mod list

Table of Contents
ModVersionDescription
Mass Gravesv0.18.1.0 Adds a mass grave for easier disposing of raider corpses.
Wolfpackv0.17.1.0Makes wolves spawn in packs.
Panaceav0.18.0.0Adds painkillers and surgery options for dealing with small permanent injuries.

License
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

NoImageAvailable

Mass Graves

Cannibalism mood penalties got you down? No animals to feed raider corpses to? Don't feel like rushing cremation and digging graves for those 30 tribal raiders takes too much time? Fret no more, because this revolutionary new advancement in mass storage technology will save you tons of space and time. Dispose unwanted raider corpses the old-fashioned way: by dumping them into a big hole in the ground!

Features
Mass Graves adds a new structure buildable through the Misc menu. Digging it takes twice as long as a regular grave but it can hold up to 20 pawns by default. The mod menu let's you configure the exact amount of corpses you can dump into any single grave and switch between two styles of grave: a hastily dug 3x3 and an industrial looking 2x5.

Additionally, this mod changes regular graves' default storage settings to not include stranger corpses. After all, why waste a nice personal grave on a random stranger when you can just dump them with the last batch of raiders?

Download
GitHub

Credits
Shinzy - Art for the 3x3
Dark Inquisitor - Art for the 2x5

kaptain_kavern

Bunkier

Lol that's great! Why no one thinked about this earlier?

pktongrimworld

yay more crime against humanity :D

BlackSmokeDMax

deathstar

Fantastic addition! Should be native!

SihvMan

Do colonists still try to pay respect at these graves?

AzharNoordin

Nice....may i suggest a mass or large sacharphagos(or how ever you spell it)

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Wishmaster on May 31, 2017, 03:32:11 PM
Steam?

I don't know the process for uploading to Workshop and have heard pretty much exclusively bad things from other modders, so not planning on a Steam release at the moment.

Quote from: SihvMan on May 31, 2017, 09:28:31 PM
Do colonists still try to pay respect at these graves?

Theoretically yes, but I haven't seen it happen in testing, so it might not.

Dr_Zhivago

Noice. Casual murder never felt so easy.

Wishmaster

As a modder, I got very happy to have switched to Steam.
You can do small updates / hotfix much more often and people will automatically get it updated.

Btw to upload to steam, you just have to select the mod in mods list and "click" upload to workshop... If you have the steam version ofc.

epicfloor

Nice mod!and how about add a button that colonists can use chemfuel or woods to clear the graves without destruct them?

OFWG

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on June 01, 2017, 04:03:15 AM
not planning on a Steam release at the moment.

This mod looks great, I hope you do release it on Steam.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."