Weapons with penalty to speed

Started by BladeOfSharpness, June 01, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BladeOfSharpness

Not sure it is part of vanilla, but I have weapons (battle rifles and such) that give penalty to pawn speed, if equipped. By equipped it means 'drafted' or all the time? Because if all the time, I guess such weapons will be stored until a raid appears and for the day to day business a revolver will do... Makes sense somehow but it adds extra micromanagement.

Limdood

A Friend

Best to have an armory where you can store heavy weapons and armor too.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

khearn

And it becomes loads of fun when a pawn is at the edge of the map mining or taming when a raid arrives and has to get back to the armory, switch weapons, take off their cowboy hat, put on their helmet, take off their duster, put on their power armor, and get to their fighting position before the raiders are in firing range.

KillTyrant

I would not recommend disarming your entire colony but rather have a select number of colonist whos primary function is combat but can perform other tasks with an armory so you can equipped others should the need arise.