Error when trying to find best food in caravan(Tons of Lag)

Started by iVow, May 31, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iVow

Error when trying to find best food in caravan(Tons of Lag)

http://imgur.com/a/Eknsv

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

nccvoyager

Next time the error occurs, could you please upload a copy of the output_log file?
The output_log file contains some information that the dev error console does not.
You will likely need to compress the file to add it as an attachment, and may need to use a service like pastebin or Google Drive if the file is still too large.

QuoteLog File
Posting a log file means uploading the log RimWorld generated. Here's where to find it:
Windows (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\output_log.txt
Windows (non-Steam) has TWO possible locations:
RimWorld####Win\RimWorld####Win_Data\output_log.txt
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\output_log.txt
Mac (Steam): Users/<UserName>/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Mac (non-Steam): /Users/[your user name]/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Linux (Steam): /home/<UserName>/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log
Note: You must run RimWorld from the console or the log file will not be created.  If you don't run RimWorld from the console, you may find the log at /tmp/rimworld_log
Linux (non-Steam): /home/[your user name]/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log

iVow

Apologies i took a closer look at things and i had this mod called "Smarter Food Selection" which was the culprit. So i'll go ahead and submit the error to them.

Calahan

@ iVow - Thank you for posting again with an update. I've also moved this to mod bugs.