Error when trying to load save game.

Started by linkrag, June 01, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linkrag

Hi. Im getting an "error while loading a map" the saved game i was playing, i played for some time the game then closed and when i tried to open the same save, with the same mods and everything the same as before i got this error. Can someone help me please?

Loading game from file Je'daii Order with mods Core, HugsLib, JecsTools-master, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering 2.0, Star-Wars---Factions-master, Star-Wars---Fully-Functional-Lightsabers-master, Star-Wars---The-Force-master, [A17] Quality Cooldown, [A17] Shooting Skill Rebalanced, [A17] Vanilla-Friendly Weapon Expansion, and [A17] XeoNovaDan's Surgery Tweaks
Verse.Log:Message(String)
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__854()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__851()

Exception in FinalizeLoading(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.Verb.ToString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory.RegisterLoaded (ILoadReferenceable reffable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CrossRefHandler.ResolveAllCrossReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ScribeLoader.FinalizeLoading () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ScribeLoader:FinalizeLoading()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__854()

Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.Verb.ToString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory.RegisterLoaded (ILoadReferenceable reffable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CrossRefHandler.ResolveAllCrossReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ScribeLoader.FinalizeLoading () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.Map.get_TileInfo () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.get_Biome () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.AmbientSoundManager.RecreateMapSustainers () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Calahan

Can you please post your log file (as an attachment). Details on where to find it can be found in the following thread. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

I have also moved this to mod bugs for now as you are using several mods, and one of them may be causing the problem. If a vanilla bug is identified then the thread will be moved back to bugs.

linkrag

Well i updated all my mods and re-installed game, and something fixed. I did not posted the log file becouse i was not finding it, thanks for that post explaining more where i could find it.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]