[A17][WIP] Industrial Revolution - v0.0.7 (September 2nd)

Started by Inverness, June 02, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrKaine

Hi there, I just downloaded your mod (which looks amazing, by the way), but was unable to run it. Loading only Rimworld's Core, Industrial Revolution, and the Locomotion pack, I get this error: https://pastebin.com/KxkE7N64
The game then disables all mods and resets. I'm running on 0.17.1557.

Inverness

Quote from: DrKaine on August 23, 2017, 12:44:22 AM
Hi there, I just downloaded your mod (which looks amazing, by the way), but was unable to run it. Loading only Rimworld's Core, Industrial Revolution, and the Locomotion pack, I get this error: https://pastebin.com/KxkE7N64
The game then disables all mods and resets. I'm running on 0.17.1557.
It should be fixed in the latest version now, thanks for letting me know!

Inverness

Update
-8/09/2017 (v0.0.7) - Tweaks and fixes. Added new Bergmann pistol and Chauchat machine gun.

MIK517

When loading with Medieval Times, this error shows up:

RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1153
Verse.Log:Message(String)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

XML RimWorld.ApparelProperties defines the same field twice: worngraphicPath.

Field contents: Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Bodywear_Clothing/Pants/Pants.

Whole XML:

<apparel><worngraphicPath>Things/Apparel/Bodywear/Pants/Pants</worngraphicPath><bodyPartGroups><li>Legs</li></bodyPartGroups><layers><li>OnSkin</li><li>Middle</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Pirate</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Worker</li><li>Soldier</li></defaultOutfitTags><worngraphicPath>Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Bodywear_Clothing/Pants/Pants</worngraphicPath></apparel>
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.<AllDefsFromAsset>c__Iterator226:MoveNext()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

Doesn't look game-breaking, but i thought i should report it anyway.

Techgenius

Lady Wolf

Is there an eta on the CE compatibility patch? Just curious since I plan to be starting a new play through next weekend and hoping it'll be done by then so I can check this mod out.

Xadhoom

I love this mod!

A pity the research tree is pretty messed up... is it normal to have so many "empty" research nodes? (like the medical technologies)

Nigeroid

Is this mod still in development? Does author support it?

Slaugveng Moriar

nbielinski

Heyo! Don't mean to take up valuable space for bug testing but I just wanted to offer some support. Your mod is amazing, plain and simple, quite a feat of workmanship, artistry and coding. I for one adore starting out as at tribe and through in game years moving up the ages, and this mod is the best example of going between Medieval and Industrial I have ever seen. Thanks to you peep!

Simstu

Hi, I downloaded your mod (which is great by the way, thank you), but I've got a problem. Maybe I'm just blind and can't see it, but where can I find crafting of those ,,special'' artillery shells? And how does those turrets on Ship work? Thank you for answers and for the mod, I'ts fantastic (Especially my favorite Colt 1851 Navy (Colt revolver)  and Winchester rifle (,,Henry rifle'')  ;D ).

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Simstu on January 22, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
Hi, I downloaded your mod (which is great by the way, thank you), but I've got a problem. Maybe I'm just blind and can't see it, but where can I find crafting of those ,,special'' artillery shells? And how does those turrets on Ship work? Thank you for answers and for the mod, I'ts fantastic (Especially my favorite Colt 1851 Navy (Colt revolver)  and Winchester rifle (,,Henry rifle'')  ;D ).

If you try the mod HelpTab it should show you anything in game that you search for what you need to make it.

Simstu

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 24, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

If you try the mod HelpTab it should show you anything in game that you search for what you need to make it.
Thanks, this mod is quite useful, but does not solve the problem with the Airship. Does someone from you know how does it work? And unfortunately it does not solve the problem with shells either, because it looks like they cannot be crafted.

Harry_Dicks

No idea my friend, honestly I did not assume this mod was being kept updated anyway, and thought it was only available for A17. I am only keeping up with things that have been brought into B18.

Simstu

Fortunately I don't use the artillery most of the time, so I don't mind that problem much, but still, I'd like it to work!  ;D