[A17][WIP] Industrial Revolution - v0.0.7 (September 2nd)

Started by Inverness, June 02, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlad0mi3r

Come on Harry you are bringing other mods up to B18. I need that Airship badly but not prepared to go back to A17 for it.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

AseaHeru

I really do hope that this gets updated soon, and with combat extended comparability to boot.

Renven

I love the idea of this. 1.0?

Canute

ETA: RIP.
You should just click at the username and check his last activity.

SargBjornson

If I manage to get some time between projects, I might be able to give a shot at updating and expanding it!

Canute

Be warned, that project looks like a complete overhaul of vanilla stuff.
I think thats alot of work, ok at last you can use all his artwork at last.
And the airship mod isn't complete update yet (so far i know).

SargBjornson

Looking at the mod carefully, updating it is quite simple (except the airship, since Jecrell's vehicle code is not 1.0 yet), the main problem is that most of the mod's content is in use in other mods... Extricating this one from Apparello, Jecrell's industrial age and others would need a LOT of new art

Simstu

Shame, worked great on A17 especially those guns, still have one on my old PC with steampunk colony.  ;)

NinjaSiren

Gosh this mod has promise. I was planning to make a Yes, Vehicles, Finally and Giddy-up vehicles for this. If it was ported to v1.0
[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!

Nautiloid

Hello Inverness, I know you haven't been around in a long time but I wanted to know if it would be okay with you if I ottersholdhands further develop this mod? I'm making an airship and steampunk mod later this year and I think this mod would work amazingly in it. If you have any issues with your work being used in such a fashion please contact me on the rimworld discord.

Thank you for making such an amazing mod!