[B18-A17] Sixs' Mod Showcase (News Updated: February 28th, 2018)

Started by Sixdd, June 02, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixdd

Okay, Industrial Drill update is up. Time to get some playtesting in :D

Diedel

Quote from: Sixdd on June 06, 2017, 02:12:18 PM
Okay, Industrial Drill update is up. Time to get some playtesting in :D

So, the PDA is gone, but now i get a load of these:

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.DesignationCategoryDef named Production2 found to give to Verse.ThingDef IndustrialDrillRig

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

It does look like my game still works, haven't built the drill yet anyway, but i am really curious especially what the "Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile" error is, as i have seen that one a few times with different mods before.

Sixdd

This error means that there is a reference to an object that no longer exists, typically this can happen if you play on an old save but there are many reasons it can happen. Could you paste your mod load order?

Diedel

Quote from: Sixdd on June 06, 2017, 03:20:56 PM
This error means that there is a reference to an object that no longer exists, typically this can happen if you play on an old save but there are many reasons it can happen. Could you paste your mod load order?

I think i am getting old and blind, i can't find neither the drill nor the pda anywhere.

Loading game from file Current with mods Core, HugsLib, Extra Widgets, JecsTools, Advanced Pharmaceuticals, Mod Menu Enhanced, [A17] Kitchen Counter and other shelves, [A17] Red Army , [A17] Starship Troopers Arachnids Ver2.2, [A17] Wehrmacht, [sd] advanced powergeneration, [sd] goodnight, [sd] medicaddons, [sd] pillows and beanbags, [T] MoreFloors, 20th Century Weapons Mod (20CWМ), A Dog Said..., Additional Joy Objects, AdvancedWeapons A17, Agriculture, All My modifications and additions to Mods is use, Allow Tool, AllowDeadMansApparel, Architect Sense, Area Rugs A17, Better Pawn Control, Blueprints, Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors, Call of Cthulhu - Cults, Call of Cthulhu - Industrial Age, Call of Cthulhu - Straitjackets, Ceiling and Floor Lamps, CleaningArea, Clutter Furniture Module, Clutter Structures, Cocoa's Embrasures, Colonist Bar KF 0.17.1.8, Colony Manager, ConcreteWalls, Conduit Deconstruct, Cooks Can Refuel, Core Driller, Core Driller - Glitter Tech Addon, Core Driller - Stone Addon, CornPlus, DE Surgeries, Defensive Positions, Double Population A17, Dubs Hygiene and Central Heating, Dubs Rimkit(Medkit), Dubs Skylight, EdB Prepare Carefully, ED-Embrasures, ED-Laser Drill, ED-OmniGel, ED-ReinforcedStuff, ED-ReverseCycleCooler, ED-ShieldsBasic, Embrasures, Expanded Power, Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.0, FashionRIMsta, Facial Stuff 0.17.2.2, Feed The Colonists, Fences And Floors, Fluffy Breakdowns, Furnace, Genetically Engineered Trait, GHXX Tech Advancing, Glass+Lights, Glitter Tech, GouRIMet 1.0, Hand Me That Brick, Hand 'n' Footwear, Harvest Everything!, High Caliber, Hospitality, Hyperweave / Synthread Crafting, Industrial Rollers, Infused, Jecs Tobacco and Cigarettes, JTExport, JTReplaceWalls [A17], LED Lights, LT-DoorMat, Mad Skills, Matching Embrasures, Mechanoid Tech, Medical Tab, Mending, Miniaturisation, Miscellaneous 'CORE', Misc. Bees'n'Honey, Misc. Incidents, Misc. Objects, MJ - MiniMap (A17), Moody, More Consumables and Mutagens, More Faction Bases, More Furniture (A17), More Trade Ships, More vanilla factions, More Vanilla Turrets, Moritz´s EnergySolutions, Moritz´s LegendaryWeapons, Multiple Independently Re-entry Vehicle Artillery, Nackblad Inc Rimhair, NeuTech Advanced Medical Pod, Neutrainer and AI Persona Core Crafting, No debuffs from pet killing\selling, No Random Construction Quality, NonDecayingStorage, Numbers, NW Sterile Wall A17, Organized Research Tab, Outfitter 0.17.1.2, Outfitter A17 - Infused, Plantable Ambrosia, Power Logic, Powerless!, PowerSwitch, Prisoner Harvesting, ProgrammableVents A17, Project Fallout v1.5, Quality Cooldown, QualityBuilder, QualitySurgeon, Quantum Cooling, RazzleDazzle, Reasonable Moods and Needs, Recon And Discovery, Refugee Stats - A17, Relations Tab, Remote Explosives, Research Scrollbars, RimFridge - A17, RIMkea, Rimsenal, Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack, Rimsenal - Rimhair, Rimsenal - Security pack, Rimsenal - Storyteller pack, RomanceDiversified, Roof Support A17, RT Fuse, RT Solar Flare Shield, S.A.L.: Auto-crafters 2.0: Overloaded, S.A.L: Core Driller Fix A17, Set-Up Camp, Shooting Skill Rebalanced v2.0.2, Simple sidearms, Sniper Turret, Sometimes Raids Go Wrong, Spoons Hair Mod, SS Animal Station, SS Battery Fuse, SS Bigger Batteries, SS Cultivator Tools, SS Lightning Rod, SS Mass Storage, SS Researchable Stat Upgrades, Stack Merger, Stack XXL, Star Wars - Factions, Star Wars - Fully Functional Lightsabers, Star Wars - The Force, Storage Search A17, Storage Solutions, Stuffed Floors, Super Soil, Surgery Kit, Synthmeat, Toxic Fallout Protection Suit, Tilled Soil, Training Console A17, Training Rack, Turret Collection, Vanilla-friendly Weapon Expansion, Vegetable Garden , VG_Garden Fabrics a17.1 , VG_Garden Resources a16.3, Wall Light, Water Power, Wildlife Tab, Windows, XeoNovaDan's Surgery Tweaks v2.1, Xeva's Rimhair (A15, A16, A17), Zen Garden, Ultraweave, JTZoneButtons, Dryxsteel, Dryxyxsteel, AC-Enhanced Crafting - A17, Organic Plasteel, Make Early Components, Industrialisation, Industrialisation - Glitter Tech Addon, Core Driller - Industrialisation Addon, S.A.L.: Extra Crafters, Industrial Drill Rig, FishIndustry, [sd] bridges, [sd] prepareforfishing, [sd] spaceship, and [sd] round tables

The game is running fine so far and the error only appeared after i replace the industrial drill mo with the new version.

And to be a bit more precise, the error was also because of the reference to

Production2

Sixdd

Oh okay, I just found that too. I'm uploading a fix now so it should be ready in a few minutes.

EDIT: Ok, update for Industrial Drill is up and should be safe for existing games. Also a minor update to Stuffified Construction to clean up the stuff that was split out.

Diedel

Quote from: Sixdd on June 06, 2017, 04:05:37 PM
Oh okay, I just found that too. I'm uploading a fix now so it should be ready in a few minutes.

EDIT: Ok, update for Industrial Drill is up and should be safe for existing games. Also a minor update to Stuffified Construction to clean up the stuff that was split out.
Can confirm all red text is gone, still can't find the PDA :( What crafting station is that supposed to be on, as the list get pretty small and i might have missed it. I checked the recipe def, but it does not seem to list the station, at least not in a way i recognize.

And a big thank you for working on it, a really nice mod to have.

Sixdd

I think the recipe got messed up a bit when I split it out from Stuffified Construction. It should have been on the Machining Table but it isn't in the recipe anymore. So another update is necessary, I'll have it done in a few minutes.

EDIT: Update is up, you can now make the PDA at a machining table.

Diedel

Quote from: Sixdd on June 06, 2017, 04:50:34 PM
I think the recipe got messed up a bit when I split it out from Stuffified Construction. It should have been on the Machining Table but it isn't in the recipe anymore. So another update is necessary, I'll have it done in a few minutes.

EDIT: Update is up, you can now make the PDA at a machining table.

Looks good, PDA is there, no errors, haven't tried the drill itself yet though.

Sixdd

Good, let me know if you find anything else.

EDIT: I'm finally at a place that I can do extensive playtesting, I've already found some misc building cost issues so expect an update again later this afternoon.

EDIT: Finding more bugs than I thought I would, the next update will take a little while and I have just started getting busy again so expect an update maybe sunday.

Love

Quote from: Sixdd on June 06, 2017, 07:36:32 PM
Good, let me know if you find anything else.

EDIT: I'm finally at a place that I can do extensive playtesting, I've already found some misc building cost issues so expect an update again later this afternoon.

EDIT: Finding more bugs than I thought I would, the next update will take a little while and I have just started getting busy again so expect an update maybe sunday.

Is this Sunday update going to include Stuffed Floors compatibility for Stuffified Construction?

Sixdd

That and more, there was a bunch of stuff that needed fixing plus the new woods for Vegetable Garden trees.

AngleWyrm

Which of these two mods is better for colony production,
and are either one or both superior to the drill that comes with the vanilla game?
  • Quote from: Sixdd on June 04, 2017, 09:19:52 PM
    [Industrial Drill] includes a new drilling rig that allows you to mine up small amounts of metals, not intended as a primary source of metal but a good option for playing on flat maps after you've exhausted all of your mineral supplies. Requires a lot of power and doesn't get much each time but it's better than nothing.
  • Quote from: cuproPanda on June 08, 2017, 12:29:28 PM
    The return rates [of the Quarry] are configurable in the defs. It's meant to allow a little bit of income when there aren't traders or resources on the map.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Sixdd

Well I can't say which is "better" but I can tell you that with my drill you can choose what to mine but it only gives 10 units at a time. It isn't really intended for a first choice of resource gathering but as an option for when the map is bare and you have plenty of power.

I only used the vanilla drill once and hated that you could only plop it down on a specific spot and even then you could only get one resource from it, so I made my own.

Sixdd

Stuffified Construction 0.17.1.5, Industrial Drill 0.17.1.5 and a minor update to the About.xml for Right Tool for the Job is now released, have fun!

Love

Quote from: Sixdd on June 10, 2017, 11:07:12 PM
Stuffified Construction 0.17.1.5, Industrial Drill 0.17.1.5 and a minor update to the About.xml for Right Tool for the Job is now released, have fun!
Thank you kindly!