Official: Dutch

Started by Geeves, April 26, 2014, 05:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gleb-spa

Hello everyone

My name is gleb-spa and I would be happy to help translating to Dutch!
I live in the Dutch speaking part of Belgium (Vlaanderen)
Any pointers on where to start or what is already done?

Groetjes
gleb-spa

Sjohn21

Hi gleb-spa,

I see you already started! Thanks for the help!
I haven't had time in a long time for translating, but I still monitor the github repo, so I noticed as soon as you made a commit.
So I guess you found out already where and how to start.
If you want you can install slack, this gives an easier way to communicate as in the quoted post.

I've some comments on your commit though.

• It looks like your second commit didn't get attached to your github user, this has probably to do with some setting in the user settings of your used program.
  • It is best to add the used version in your commit title and message so other users know what version is used. See other commits as reference
  • In the readme you updated some of the stuff, but not all text that needs update after a commit. It is best to do it correctly.

If you need any help you can contact me, via this forum (not always checked) or via slack.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Sjohn

Quote from: Sjohn21 on October 08, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

Hi Bas,

I've never used Discord before. I'm more used to Slack, which I use for other stuff as well.
But something like that would be a good idea. Works faster than this forum indeed.
I've create a Slack already, with this link you will be able to login to the #general channel: https://join.slack.com/t/rimworld-dutch/shared_invite/enQtNDUzMDEyNTE4ODcwLWEyYjhkMjM0MGU3NWExYzgwZWYwYmRlNjUyYWQyY2E5MGRhZThmYjE5YWRhZDQ5MWMwZTQzYTM1MDg2YWRhYjg
When you've logged in I will grant access to the other channel(s).
I requested for github integration, so all changes should automatically be visible in slack as well once that is completed.
If you think this is to much please tell me, than we can try Discord.

Furthermore, I do not know which editor you use at the moment. But I think you've accidentally added a .vs folder to github, because of the editor.
You can add it to your gitignore files. I will remove it from my repo.

Regards,
Koen

jvds

hello

My name is Jaco and I want to help with translate the game in dutch
I live in the Netherlands all my life

best regards

StefanvR225

Hi goeieavond,

Ik ben Stefan. Ik wil graag meehelpen aan de vertaling van Rimworld.
Ik woon in Geldrop (bij Eindhoven), Noord Brabant, zit nu in m'n laatste jaar van de havo en start volgend jaar aan de studie Integrale veiligheidskunde.
Is er momenteel iemand bezig met het vertalen van Rimworld of ligt het stil? Ik ben nieuw tot het hele gebeuren dus ik volg maar gewoon de stappen van https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2933.0 . Is er iets specifieks waaraan gewerkt moet worden bijv.? Anders begin ik gewoon.

Vriendelijke groeten uit het regenachtige zuiden,
Stefan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi good evening,

My name is Stefan. I would like to help with the translations of the game.
I live in Geldrop, North Brabant, The Netherlands. I'm a student in with the field of study being Safety and Security.
Is someone translating at the moment?

Kind regards
Stefan

iNterfector

Hi, nieuwe vertaler hier.
Ik zie een hoop ToDo in de achtergrondverhalen.
Ik zal kijken hoe ver ik kom :)

iNterfector

edit: Nou, dat gaat allemaal maar mondjesmaat.
Ik ben er aan begonnen.
https://github.com/iNterfector86/repo1/blob/master/Core_Strings.zip

Dus ik hoop dat dit al helpt, just say so if you'd like another little english translation.

Apoc666

Hello my name is Jeroen,
I will be helping you guys with the translations as of today.
If you got any questions just ask.