"Ant farm mode on"

Started by MaximStale, June 04, 2017, 06:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximStale

This gamemode (or just mode) makes all automated. All actions will be done by your colonist(pawns), they cook, haul, fight, hunt, build a base by themselves and etc. What you should do, just watch and relax. Yes, you can interrupt in their business and help them, but it all about relaxing. You just watch what they doing, you can go for a walk, study coding, or make a cup of tea, and after your back, you can see their progress, what they do, in what way it became, and how it ends

mumblemumble

I cannot see this being added : this is a mind boggling amount of work, for a very select group. Its not a BAD idea, its actually pretty cool, but the amount of balance work required makes my head hurt thinking about, and most players wont even try this
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

MaximStale

Quote from: mumblemumble on June 04, 2017, 06:47:51 AM
I cannot see this being added : this is a mind boggling amount of work, for a very select group. It is not a BAD idea, its actually pretty cool, but the amount of balance work required makes my head hurt thinking about, and most players wont even try this

But, hey, what about Colony manager + Autoseller. It's almost that I suggested. But not at all.