[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Liandri Corp 1.3 - (Unofficial A4 Update on Pg 6)

Started by Austupaio, April 26, 2014, 08:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex705

Austupaio

Sorry about the lack of activity, I've been pretty busy.

I'm still actually digging through all the var-name changes so that mod items aren't throwing out any errors, but it's taking a little time. Also, working on the art for the aforementioned additions. Mod's not dead, it's just not quickly updated.

BlazingDawn

hi, i ran into some problems while using your mod, it seems to have all the guns, but the problem are they shoot blanks, have the effect and so on, but it does nothing but looks pretty, same thing with the turret.
i have purchased the guns off the combat traders, and have not seen a liandri corp ships for a long time.

Austupaio

I can only assume you're playing on Alpha 4 or even 5? Its been moving a little fast and I've been too busy to catch up.

In either case, the mod is not compatible with these versions of the game and I'm surprised it even works that well.

Do note the subject line has the version listed.

Joncomma

Hi BlazingDawn

I had the same problem, you can fix it yourself easily. Evul posted the solution a while back on this thread.
Open the ThingDefs in the Lindari Corp mod folder and edit the following lines in all guns. . .

- <interactSound> changed to <soundInteract>
- <purchasable> changed to <tradersCarry>
- <damageType> changed to <damageDef>

After that test on a squirrel and you should be good to go.

Goatlike

Hi. I fix some "bugs" and now this mod compatible with A4.

I don't sure about fully working. But I try fix all exist mismatches.

I hope you (Austupaio) don't offence on me  :)

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/15b41ptxqn6vkwi/Liandri_Corp_comp_with_A4.7z
Sorry for my English.

Austupaio

No, that's absolutely fine. In fact, I find it rather cool that my mod was popular enough that people are updating it in my absence.

I'll update the subject line so people can find this unofficial update, until I can release my own update. This actually lets me focus more on my new content instead of just fixing up the old. :D

mrofa

Lucky you mate :)
Anyways was poking around guns to make portable fire extinguisher, and i kinda think you can make secondery attack, you would need to track down <hasStandardCommand> in verb and i think it would give you a possibility to add new button next to standart one you get when you draft a colonist, that uses diffrent gun.
All i do is clutter all around.

Goatlike

Quote from: Austupaio on June 26, 2014, 05:05:05 PM
No, that's absolutely fine. In fact, I find it rather cool that my mod was popular enough that people are updating it in my absence.

I'll update the subject line so people can find this unofficial update, until I can release my own update. This actually lets me focus more on my new content instead of just fixing up the old. :D

Thanx!  :)

Quote from: mrofa on June 26, 2014, 05:25:55 PM
Lucky you mate :)
Anyways was poking around guns to make portable fire extinguisher, and i kinda think you can make secondery attack, you would need to track down <hasStandardCommand> in verb and i think it would give you a possibility to add new button next to standart one you get when you draft a colonist, that uses diffrent gun.

Good idea. Add it in requests, please.
Sorry for my English.

Kumai0214

Sweet. Now I can try and get my hands on a shock rifle for my guys! Or even the bio rifle. Hopefully it works with my current save though.

Kumai0214

So... After finally trying to get my hands on some of the Liandri Corps weapons. I have found something wrong with the A4 version update. I'm not quite sure if it did anything for my game but I have noticed that none of the guns are shown when I use inventory panel.

Goatlike

Sorry for my English.

Kumai0214

No, no need. I found out my issue. I am such a failure hah.. I forgot to open the actual update folder and pull out Liandri Corps. Which contained the actual mods inside. Now I shall try it again and see if it truly works.

Edit: All clear! Yup, I am a failure. It works perfectly.

Goatlike

Quote from: Kumai0214 on June 30, 2014, 01:11:07 PM
No, no need. I found out my issue. I am such a failure hah.. I forgot to open the actual update folder and pull out Liandri Corps. Which contained the actual mods inside. Now I shall try it again and see if it truly works.

Edit: All clear! Yup, I am a failure. It works perfectly.

You used it with Inventory Panel?
Sorry for my English.

Kumai0214

Yes.. I have inventory panel installed. And I could use that to check if the weapons were there. Firstly they didn't show up but that was because I didn't pull Liandri corps out of the update folder. After I did all of that and reloaded my map. I saw the guns there so yeah I found the issue heh a big mistake on my part.