What are you watching now?

Started by dilshan456545, February 08, 2019, 09:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dilshan456545

I watched grand blue manga and I like this tv show and This is my favourite.
AND
What are you watching now?

Kirby23590

Well Youtube... Mostly for the Let's plays and Tutorials for Modding and Game Reviews...

But for TV...

I would jump to HBO or Fox Movies for watching some movies that i missed in theaters of course, since i mostly sit in the computer...

And History Channel...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

trainer

I just finished Season 1 of Kidding. I really liked it. Not many people I know are fans of Carrey, but I really like his work. The Cable Guy was especially good. Kidding is deeper than it seems, and Carrey is not just an entertainer. He's always been quite profound and dark, and this series has been no exception.

claramax600

Currently I am watching avengers.

dramaqueen

Well, every now and then I re-watch my favourite anime: Shin Sekai Yori, the last one I watched was episode 12 and it never gets old for me.
Other than that I was watching Snowpiercer on Netflix but it didn't quite impresse me, though it has quite a few good bits.
Also watched WandaVision and it really didn't feel up to the marvel avenger standard, but hey, it's a tv show, not a movie, so I guess is okay for the watch time.

wdb2021

I watched Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer), a very fun anime. My friends at school talk about anime all the time. You have to watch this anime and you will like it.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Vinny's Rimworld series, season 1. Just started part 8 and went on for a few minutes before i decided to pay a social call here.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO