How lucky are you that you keep getting people with fingers and toes join?!!?!?

Started by doctercorgi, June 06, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctercorgi

People in the rim world lose at least one finger or toe a year and you just so happen to keep getting them with full digits! Norman by 40 or so they would have lost all of theirs and a limb or too on average.

ReZpawner

Bionic arms and legs, dude. Get a steady income, and vary between bulk traders and exotic traders.

SpookCrow

"Fear is the enemy within you that can lead to your demise." -Spook

Limdood

I read the OP as "isn't it ironic, that with finger, toe, limb, and facial part loss being so high, that every single computer generated pawn EVER always has all their appendages (albeit often with scarring)"

I didn't read this as a complaint, but as a "hey, ever think about this?  kinda weird/funny isn't it?"

Along the same lines, it is interesting how rare new scars (not eye scars) are, but so many pawns ARE generated with them.

doctercorgi

Quote from: Limdood on June 06, 2017, 02:20:12 PM
I read the OP as "isn't it ironic, that with finger, toe, limb, and facial part loss being so high, that every single computer generated pawn EVER always has all their appendages (albeit often with scarring)"

I didn't read this as a complaint, but as a "hey, ever think about this?  kinda weird/funny isn't it?"

Along the same lines, it is interesting how rare new scars (not eye scars) are, but so many pawns ARE generated with them.

Lol yep, never thought about scars though.

Trylobyte

I've noticed that since A17 my pawns are losing eyes, noses, ribs, and fingers a lot faster than they used to, to the point that even a light dust-up can result in missing digits.  Brain damage is also a lot more common.  Looks like those changes Tynan made to hit allocation made a big difference!

Hans Lemurson

I bet they come from settlements that somehow manage to avoid getting attacked 6+ times a year.
Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.