[1.4] Antaios's Mods - Table Diner + Mod Medicine Patch

Started by Antaios, June 07, 2017, 12:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mosart

LiteEmUp

this table diner is definitely the mod i've been looking for..

i made a mistake of building my dining room on a seperate hallway from my freezer and cooking room, so now all my pawns are eating inside my cooking room instead of the dining room.. i have build a fridge just to store the food, so that my pawns will eat inside the dining room

any known mod incompatibilities so far???

faltonico

Hi there!
Thanks for your mods, they have become a must!

Just so you know, i am getting this warning (yellow message) at startup:

Type TableDiner probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field circleMaterial of type Material. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__80F()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

I don't know what does it means or how serious it is.

Antaios

Quote from: faltonico on September 18, 2017, 08:30:10 PM
Hi there!
Thanks for your mods, they have become a must!

Just so you know, i am getting this warning (yellow message) at startup:

Type TableDiner probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field circleMaterial of type Material. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__80F()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

I don't know what does it means or how serious it is.

As far as I can tell, the warning pertains to loading in assets. Table diner has a material, for the circle ghost, but it creates it internally so I don't believe it should cause any issues.

More experienced modders feel free to correct me.

faltonico

Thanks for the quick answer,
I thought so too, but i am tracking a bug so i needed to discard possibilities.
Keep up the good work!

Antaios

Updated to B18!

I checked the new update and all the tweaked bits of code look the same, so It was recompile & go, a nice easy update. I also fooled around for a few minutes ingame making sure everything works and it looks good.

So, Enjoy.

XeoNovaDan

Thank you!

Also, how difficult would it to be to make Table Diner Configurable work on a per-table basis rather than the single mod config?

Antaios

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on November 18, 2017, 10:25:49 AM
Thank you!

Also, how difficult would it to be to make Table Diner Configurable work on a per-table basis rather than the single mod config?

Depends how much free time I get my hands on

It wouldn't be a simple process, though. As it stands currently, the search distance is set per food item, for some reason.
It'd have to start storing data in the world save files, and change the table search code to either search the whole map, defeating the purpose of the search distance limit, or keep a list of all the tables and check each of them that way.

Last time I looked into the specific code was for the possibility of making it pawn-specific (suggested by wwWraith), but I decided I didn't want to add a dependency, and to keep the mod simple. I'd have wanted the dependency (HugsLib) for saving to the world/map data, since doing it on my own would probably be a bit of a hack.

ALERT

can you consider hosting table dinner configurable at steam workshop?

kaptain_kavern

Thank you sooooooooo much!

I was waiting for those ones.

Nice seeing you back BTW

MightyGooga

Hey Man, great job in both mods. Im particulary fan of the table configurable. Congratz!

Harry_Dicks

Honestly Mod Medicine Patch should be in the base game. I am also a huge fan of Table Diner Configurable. Crazy enough, I was actually thinking about it last night and lowered my table radius to 40. I'm thinking that I might start just having multiple rec/dining rooms on different ends of the base. Even though I usually have a residential wing with all of the rooms together, throughout the working day pawns will be on all sorts of places in the map, so they might not always be near the main dining hall. Perfect excuse to make more crap in the base, anyway ;D

MightyGooga

I would like to ask how to disable the packed lunch functionality? I play with SKHC, and some how, after I installed the mod guys are not eating their inventory meal.