[1.4] Antaios's Mods - Table Diner + Mod Medicine Patch

Started by Antaios, June 07, 2017, 12:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Zhivago

I'm not sure where you check more often, here or steam, but I was wondering if you would replace the texture for the newer coolers from RedistHeat to the "Better Coolers" 1.0 update. Named "SmallCooler" in the textures for RedistHeat.

Antaios

I'm not really intending to, no. It's a minor aesthetic preference which is just changing a few textures anyone who really wants to could do themselves really easily. It's easier to leave things so people don't have to update over a texture preference.

Unless there suddenly becomes a significant want for it, I'll leave it as is, the primary function of the mod isn't necessarily to look pretty, and that's subjective anyway.

Kori

Using the Mod Medicine Patch I noticed that the medicine icons in the animals or assign tab overlap each other now and don't get resized anymore. The game tries to create a second line for medicine instead of increasing the width of the column or making the medicine icons smaller.  :-\

Antaios

Quote from: Kori on January 17, 2019, 07:24:17 PM
Using the Mod Medicine Patch I noticed that the medicine icons in the animals or assign tab overlap each other now and don't get resized anymore. The game tries to create a second line for medicine instead of increasing the width of the column or making the medicine icons smaller.  :-\

Oops, I mustn't have tested > 10 medicines in a while. Should be fixed now.

Kori

Thank you, it is much better now. There is only some overlapping with the next column left.  ;)

The only mod medicine I use is from VGP and Smokeleaf Industry, that gives you ten types of medicine in total.
If you could allow only 9 items for the first row (8 types of medicine + no medicine) or even divide all items evenly between both rows it would be perfect. :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Antaios

Quote from: Kori on January 22, 2019, 07:54:20 PM
Thank you, it is much better now. There is only some overlapping with the next column left.  ;)

The only mod medicine I use is from VGP and Smokeleaf Industry, that gives you ten types of medicine in total.
If you could allow only 9 items for the first row (8 types of medicine + no medicine) or even divide all items evenly between both rows it would be perfect. :)
Looks like the Fluffy's mods don't give the medical setter quite the same space or aspect ratio as the medical tab. Or I'm going out of the boundary on the medical tab anyway but there's nothing there so it's not noticeable. I'll look into having it detect that.

Edit:
Updated, should work for any sized widget now, It'll also keep shrinking medicines into oblivion if you somehow manage to get 100s of them instead of going out of bounds, too.

Kori

PixelBitZombie

I know this is old, however I really enjoy this vent mod, skully has stopped and you kinda took over as the unofficial. Man I would love to have this mod back, I've tried what I could to my knowledge to make it work to no avail. Giving it a 1.1 folder>assemblies>harmony & bettervents.dll's. Changing the target version. It's just something deeper that I myself can't manage to fix without knowledge.

Here's hoping you can update this!
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

Antaios

Hey there,

I do intend to update, I as originally planning last weekend. Unfortunately time has gotten away from me and I've ended up busy, so the next plan I have for an update time will be sometime next week as I'll still be busy until then.

PixelBitZombie

That's amazing man, you have my gratitude and appreciation. Look forward to the update! I'm sure others will be excited too.
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

Antaios

Updated to 1.1!

Sorry it took a while, finally found some time.
Let me know if you encounter any issues.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Antaios on March 18, 2020, 01:40:13 PM
Updated to 1.1!

Sorry it took a while, finally found some time.
Let me know if you encounter any issues.

Fantastic news! Thank you!

Is it possible that 'Mod Medicine Patch' depends on 'Pharmacist' from Fluffy, or something? I'm currently trying to fix my modlist by bisecting ( see here), and if I load this mod, but don't load Pharmacist, I get a weird error if I try to open the debug menu options or debug logging menu (see here: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/8d03bd40e48215bdf6c4221bf538c114 ). This is not a 'minimal' safe, but I have narrowed the problem down to 'Mod Medicine Patch'. If I add it, I get this error.