[A11b] Resource Compression ( July 04, 2015)

Started by mrofa, April 27, 2014, 10:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

Ok lets make it simpler.
1 crate = 75 resource
crate stack size is 75
single square with normal method can contain 1 stack of resource.
so i.e.  one square can contain 75 steel or 75 steel crates.
if square contain 75 crates it means it contain 75x75=5625 of a resource.
All i do is clutter all around.

elStrages

ahh now you have explained it, it is a little unclear. Might want to explain the that in the description that the stack is 75x75

Nirahiel

Okay guys do you have anything to say about this mod ?
Any bug report ? Idea ? Suggestion ?
:)

Epyk

Quote from: Nirahiel on January 21, 2015, 07:34:48 AM
Okay guys do you have anything to say about this mod ?
Any bug report ? Idea ? Suggestion ?
:)

I use it personally, when you're in your upper years in a colony and don't have much space or too much resources.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

temporaryname

Animal furs and human skins crates? :) Or a sort of "battery crate" with a limited energy? For long solar flare. it's true, im dumb :/
Idk! This mod is already perfect.
Thx!

mrofa

Battery crate wont work since solar flare is added to power grid so even having charged batteries wont change the thing that stuff just wont work :P(it would require recoding alot of things)

Animal furs and human skin is possible depends on my research in  butchery recipe workings :D

SSS

Will this be updated for Alpha 9 or 10? This was one of my favorite mods back when I was playing Alpha 6.

mrofa

Got 99.99% of it working atm just need testing and hopfully get the damn animation working correctly :P

Updated :)

LanMc

I really love this mod!!  Does it work with 10 or will it be updated for 10?

Thanks,
Lan
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

mrofa

InfiniteRemnant

mrofa

Quote from: InfiniteRemnant on June 28, 2015, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: mrofa on April 28, 2015, 04:01:28 AM
Dont works under a10, will start fixing it in 2 days :)

Any progress?

0% .. forgot sorry guys, had alot stuff happening, um and you can blame Shinzy for it :p

Anyways im willing to do it, but i would need some ideas, mostly on the traders side and boxes side.
Stuff like should boxes have a option to be manually opened(via Float Menu) with some resource loos?
Should there be separate trader for boxes, or other means to get rid of them for silver ?
And eventually other ideas you could have :P

nmid

hahaha, did this exist in A4 too? I am pretty sure it did.

I had edited the files to give a bonus in unpacking.
I used to buy ALL the boxes from traders..
unpack..
sell everything BACK to the traders :D

Good little sweat shop I had going on.

edit -
Quote from: nmid on June 14, 2014, 05:16:51 PM
Hi,
Tried out this mod and it's great.. Loving it.
However, I noticed that there is no option to unpack agave fruits.
Am I missing something?

Edited - typo.
I had left a comment here :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

InfiniteRemnant

Quote from: mrofa on June 28, 2015, 01:07:22 PMim willing to do it, but i would need some ideas, mostly on the traders side and boxes side.
(snip)
Should there be separate trader for boxes, or other means to get rid of them for silver ?
i would have only the bulk goods trader carry and accept packed goods, and the pirate trader carry em but not take em. since the ones they have would be stolen.

Quote from: mrofa on June 28, 2015, 01:07:22 PMStuff like should boxes have a option to be manually opened(via Float Menu) with some resource loss?
yeah, that would make sense. force the crate open, but you loose the crate and, say, five to ten units of it's content?