[B18]PawnMenu v1.3 Ask your pawn to eat specified food first.

Started by temple_wing, May 25, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grillbye

Ahh, that mod would be a GREAT idea if it was working properly. Self is mean for ONE pawn at a time, right ? And "Kind" define the whole colony, RIGHT ? So why, like, WHY can't I set my slave to Self, so she only, eat nutrient paste, and the rest eat simple meal ? Whenever I decides to change my colonists to "simple meal" and the slave for "nutrient paste", the "self" choose to put the nutrient paste for EVERYONE. This is so annoying, please help, else I'm done with that, I can't find a solution. And yes, I'm pissed because of that ><'
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.

temple_wing

Quote from: Grillbye on June 14, 2018, 03:16:28 PM
Ahh, that mod would be a GREAT idea if it was working properly. Self is mean for ONE pawn at a time, right ? And "Kind" define the whole colony, RIGHT ? So why, like, WHY can't I set my slave to Self, so she only, eat nutrient paste, and the rest eat simple meal ? Whenever I decides to change my colonists to "simple meal" and the slave for "nutrient paste", the "self" choose to put the nutrient paste for EVERYONE. This is so annoying, please help, else I'm done with that, I can't find a solution. And yes, I'm pissed because of that ><'
Sorry for the bug, it's a small little incorrect code, made the whole mod into chaos. It's fixed. I tested it OK on my machine, would you please try it on yours?

Grillbye

temple_wing

Grillbye

CJoker3221

Playing on HCSK, for some reason, the tab's not showing up. The food tab I mean.

ultra4

Can you assign a specific meal for each colonist based on "vegetable garden" meal buffs? haulers to eat food that boosts speed, and crafters to eat food that boosts manipulation?

PhenotypeX

The Self/Kind selection doesn't stay selected when you switch from pawn to pawn:

Set Pawn A to "Self"
Set Pawn B to "Kind"
Click on Pawn A -> it is displaying "Kind".

temple_wing

Quote from: ultra4 on July 10, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
Can you assign a specific meal for each colonist based on "vegetable garden" meal buffs? haulers to eat food that boosts speed, and crafters to eat food that boosts manipulation?
Support mod-added food.

Quote from: PhenotypeX on July 21, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
The Self/Kind selection doesn't stay selected when you switch from pawn to pawn:

Set Pawn A to "Self"
Set Pawn B to "Kind"
Click on Pawn A -> it is displaying "Kind".

Which version are you playing? The newest version is 1.3.4

PhenotypeX

I'm using 1.3.4 but it is within the Hardcore SK modpack, so maybe that is causing the problem: https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK

Canute

You should enter HCSK discord channel and ask there for help.
HCSK is very unique and complex, so many mod got trouble to work with it. Using other mod's with that modpack together is at your own risk.

temple_wing

updated to 1.3.5, now tab state can scribe. so button selection can persist now.