New right click command: Extinguish Fire on [Pawn]

Started by Jorlem, June 08, 2017, 04:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorlem

Basically, I would like to be able to tell one of my pawns to chase after and put out a fire on another pawn, so they don't get horribly burned.  While the idea itself is simple, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement, so I'm not putting it into the Cheap ideas thread.

pasghetti

Limdood

Quote from: pasghetti on June 08, 2017, 05:02:03 PM
im p sure that this is already a feature
it is not.  currently you have 2 options....you can wait for mr. on-fire to put himself out, or you can draft another pawn and GUESS where the flailing mr. on-fire will run to, and hope to get to him.

DariusWolfe

No, it's definitely an implemented feature, though your description of how it works in practice is still just about right. You can have another pawn prioritize putting a burning pawn or tamed animal out; It's just that often times, they move away from your helpful pawn.

Rimrue

I would just like to see Stop, Drop, and Roll implemented. Lol I think it's ridiculous that pawns run around on fire like a headless chicken--which is actually the worst thing you can do when your clothing catches on fire! It would also make it a lot easier for other pawns to come help extinguish the flames.