Piled up Elephants & Weird Glitch black icons

Started by Kenneth79, June 08, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenneth79

Just found this out. When you pile up two elephants close together and zoom out at a certain point you will see elephants looking glitchy. The stacking of the elephants close to each other and zooming out at a certain point causes the camera to be confused of the layering of the animals. You will see that the top elephant goes to the bottom and the bottom going on the top of the top elephant and then going to bottom and then top. It looks glitchy like they are alternating positions of who is on top of who.

I don't know what happened (happened randomly) but when I looked into the ac and tried to turn down the temperature the icon for the button was fully black and the other icon too. Then when I tried reloading the game it said error loading map or something like that.

NeverPire

I have had the same issue than your first one with a lot of animal sleeping spots placed as close as possible and filled with animals of different sizes.

Tops of some animals were visible, then that was the other ones.
It flashes like that almost each second.

Reproducing step :
- place several animal sleeping post one next to the other.
- spawn dfferents animals
- go to the night and zoom out

I will try to post my save file with the problem occurring as soon as I will can.

I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

ison

NeverPire

Sorry, I had forgotten to post the file.
Here you are :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B17RdreAktnDV0tQdy1DVlo1cFE
Just zoom in and out and will see the bug.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

ison

Thanks for uploading the savefile. It's a known issue, it's called z-fighting.