[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eryx

Still on my past save, but..
1. Do smoke grenades have any negative effects on pawns? Is it different if inside of a building?

2. Has a morale system a bit deeper than where it's at ever been thought about? Something like 20 social pawns giving a -50% suppressability or something to pawns within a certain distance?
Perhaps a 'leader' trait? I think it'd be nice to counteract losing pawns because they're pinned, because a good leader could go 'guys, we're fucked, let's go!' and decide to pull back.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Eryx on November 20, 2019, 12:13:57 PM
Still on my past save, but..
1. Do smoke grenades have any negative effects on pawns? Is it different if inside of a building?

The new smoke is only created by fires, things like smoke grenades are unchanged

Quote2. Has a morale system a bit deeper than where it's at ever been thought about? Something like 20 social pawns giving a -50% suppressability or something to pawns within a certain distance?
Perhaps a 'leader' trait? I think it'd be nice to counteract losing pawns because they're pinned, because a good leader could go 'guys, we're fucked, let's go!' and decide to pull back.

CE development is pretty much ceased. Even the 1.6 update was mainly there to accompany the AoA announcement. There are some plans for more in-depth morale simulation for AoA but after the CE Melee release later today and a WIP smoke overhaul a contributor is working on (may or may not happen) it's very unlikely any more features will be added to CE.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

NoImageAvailable

Release

CE Melee is now officially released: like CE Guns, it's a companion mod to CE aimed at providing more functional variety in weapons. Aside from a number of normal melee additions (like the often asked for two-handed blunt weapon) it introduces powered variants that have vastly superior penetration capabilities. Get it on GitHub.

Jaleco8

I'm also having the "field medic" bug but I don't have the mod. Is there any other mod that causes healing not to work?

temple_wing

Looks like I found a bug.
My bear do 21 damage and 4.5 blunt AP with its paw. But only did 6 damage to a almost unarmored human.

<li Class="CombatExtended.ToolCE">
<label>left claw</label>
<capacities>
<li>Scratch</li>
</capacities>
<power>21</power>
<cooldownTime>1.41</cooldownTime>
<linkedBodyPartsGroup>FrontLeftPaw</linkedBodyPartsGroup>
<surpriseAttack>
<extraMeleeDamages>
<li>
<def>Stun</def>
<amount>21</amount>
</li>
</extraMeleeDamages>
</surpriseAttack>
<armorPenetrationSharp>0.05</armorPenetrationSharp>
<armorPenetrationBlunt>4.5</armorPenetrationBlunt>
</li>

Kori

Since 1.6 and its changes to apparel layers, the mod Show Hair with Hats is only partially working. Sometimes you see the hair and sometimes you don't. Is there a fix for this?

Kiame

Quote from: Kori on December 05, 2019, 10:11:26 AM
Since 1.6 and its changes to apparel layers, the mod Show Hair with Hats is only partially working. Sometimes you see the hair and sometimes you don't. Is there a fix for this?

Just updated Show Hair mod with the help of LockdownX7. If things still seem off I'll try to make some time to get it working fully in the near future.

AllenWL

Assuming that the melee shields are from this mod and I'm not confusing my mods:
There seems to be a really weird bug with shields and non-human pawns. Namely, it appears that for some reason, having a shield equipped doesn't stop them from equipping another shield.
Because of this, any non-human pawn from race mods or robot mods that have shields as allowed apparel will constantly equip any and all shields they can find. I had to manually manage shield equipping because I kept on getting non-human pawns equipping 4~5 shields at once.

reoneru05

other guns dissapear like kpv machine gun if i equip or pick it..

SansMasterBudaa :3

Hello everyone
Happy new year to everyone!
Well, im here because the backpacks, tactical vest, and most of helmets are not visible to my colonist, the stats are aplied, but the texture are not visible to my colonists, also theres no log.
Im using the version of the mod 1.0.1.7 and i have rimworld 1.0.2048

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: SansMasterBudaa :3 on January 02, 2020, 09:10:29 PM

Outdated versions are not supported

SansMasterBudaa :3

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on January 03, 2020, 08:09:40 PM
Quote from: SansMasterBudaa :3 on January 02, 2020, 09:10:29 PM

Outdated versions are not supported
The problem its persisting when i updated, also just bring me even more bugs errors than other versions

Canute

SansMasterBudaa :3,
maybe you should try out to deactivate all other mods beside CE and needed libaries if that error still happen.
Maybe the problem comes from another mod that don't works well with CE.
Don't forget you need to be sure that other armor mods have an integrated CE patch (for the current CE version) or an extra mod to patch that armor mod.

Terror4000rus

Many errors after creating and starting a colony.
Version - 1.8.2

ruPal

There is only rwo mods on your screenshot. Strange enough, but the first screenshot is from third mod - Mod Manager by Fluffy. How do you use it when it is not active?