[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Jackalvin on May 02, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
This mod is great, but as a mod addict, I require more sustenance.
What kinds of mod don't need to be compatible to be added. (Drugs?, Food?, Fabrics?)

Content mods are generally fine if they don't add any weapons or races. Armor mods work out of the box but could be unbalanced though.

As for more complex mods, they tend to conflict if they touch on aspects CE already modifies, like Pawn AI, inventory, etc.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Jackalvin

Wow, that was fast, thanks!
P.S: Any chance Project Fallout will be patched. Stimpacks and the like would be a cool addition.
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

ptx

Beanbag hover ammo:

Random beanbag bullet would decides to stay indefinitely on my map, the image comes from one of my pawn that only carries a beanbag shotgun shooting at a fleeing raider.

gentou

Aren't heavy auto turrets too powerfull? Full clip is enough to obliterate any raid, as the enemies getting one-shoted from the distance greater than sniper rifles.
Maybe nerf their range a bit so it will be smaller than normal auto turrets?

Kothliim

I know this is probably in bad form, but any idea when we can expect a new release? Just with the commits since the last release, they address a few issues I've been waiting for. Thanks!

Chaos17

I will try with Rim Magic mod, I hope they're compatible with Medieval mod. Trying to have a full fantasy setting/combat lol

Commander Beanbag

Quote from: sirbardiel on May 02, 2018, 09:53:47 AM
Quote from: Seven on July 26, 2017, 09:12:56 AM
Since load bearing gear count as clothing, is there some way to get around the lack of a quality flag for them in the outfit template configuration (and storage, though a second stockpile can take care of that)? If you for example tell a colonist to only wear legendary clothes, they will not equip backpacks/tac vests since they don't have a quality (or rather, they seem to have a hidden one; if you set the lower limit low enough, I'm guessing at "normal", they will be equipped). I tried adding them to the loadout template instead, but that just resulted in my colonist putting them unequipped in their inventory.
How do I solve this issue? :P

Chipping in to say I'm having this issue as well.

Vane

This has probably already been asked, but does anyone know how to make saved neolithic ammo (Arrows) not automatically forbidden?

Like, when you shoot with an arrow and miss and the arrow lands, it's automatically forbidden and my map is just filling up with forbidden arrows

ptx

Quote from: Vane on May 09, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
This has probably already been asked, but does anyone know how to make saved neolithic ammo (Arrows) not automatically forbidden?

Like, when you shoot with an arrow and miss and the arrow lands, it's automatically forbidden and my map is just filling up with forbidden arrows

UnlimitedHugs' Allow Tool mod > Select only similar things button.

Kori

Quote from: ptx on May 09, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

This.
It's very important for them to be forbidden so that your haulers don't run from one end of the map to the other only to pick up a single arrow. Especially in the mid- or late game this would be a huge annoyance when tribal raiders are using bows.

Umbreon117

Quote from: Kori on May 10, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
Quote from: ptx on May 09, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

This.
It's very important for them to be forbidden so that your haulers don't run from one end of the map to the other only to pick up a single arrow. Especially in the mid- or late game this would be a huge annoyance when tribal raiders are using bows.
Yep. Would you really want to risk your hauler getting shot in the face by a plasteel arrow all because he wanted that one wooden arrow?
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Jagerius

Is this mod still beign mantained?

Got some weird error appearing in huge amounts that stops the game for a second every 4 seconds, making it kinda unplayable:

And here is my modlist:

Never had this issue before in A17.

Defection

I think in Combat Realism when colonists are drafted they could (when standing still) stay facing the way they were going. Is there a way to make that happen? Now when drafted they only face down

Alaqdas

Is it not supposed to be able to fire antigrain shells on mortars? I disabled the mod and managed to shoot, now with it enabled I do not have this option. Would that be a bug?

Man_Jones

Ok so what is the situation with the turrets both manned and unmanned? I tried to build them and can only do so in god mode with exceptions of the m240 which when placed cannot be reloaded.

EDIT:Nevermind I just assumed the issue with turrets not being loaded is only with the m240b which for some reason will not be reloaded. But again how come only the m240 and the 90 flak are the only turrets that are buildable unless you have the rich explorer start?

IGNORE ALL THIS: Sorry I apparently had a sever case of sudden stupidity and obliviousness. I didn't read what ammo the m240 used and assumed that it used 556 also I did not realize there was another tab in the research tree.