[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrWeeGee

Quote from: AseaHeru on June 11, 2017, 03:51:04 PM
Try assigning your animal handlers some kibble or the like, that typically cleared up most of those sorts of errors for me with Combat Realism, should do the same in CE.

True, I've been doing that and it works. I only have one handler though out of 13 colonists, who still gets stuck once in a while until I drop his food, then he picks it up fine. As opposed to, assigning all of my colonists 2 wake-up, where maybe 4/13 get stuck in the loop. They'll have the wake-up in their pockets, but can't leave at all with it. The others can pickup and leave just fine. It seems completely random.

I'm working around it just fine for now, and maybe it's an isolated problem. I just wanted to let the authors know.

Voker57

Targeting bug with Centipede? See linked save, it destroyed the wall and then keeps firing in empty space.

http://dump.bitcheese.net/files/piruhif/test.rws

Silverlock

Maybe I'm missing something, but if I change the quality level of my colonists outfits to be any thing other than "any quality" then they take off their loadbearing gear. (ie. Backpacks, and tactical vests) I assume this is because those items don't have quality levels, is there any way to make my colonists only wear say "good" or better gear and still equip loadbearing stuff?

gariba

There is a bug with assigning drugs in loadouts, same as CR had in A16. If there is a certain drug assigned to a loadout and the colonist is currently under its effects, he picks it up and drops it repeatedly.

Steps to reproduce:
1- Assign a drug to a loadout (eg.: go-juice) and assign loadout to a pawn
2- Order pawn to consume the drug

Razzoriel

Just a heads-up to everyone. Throwing weapons need to be manually assigned. That is, if a pawn equips a javelin, you'll have to equip them again once you throw it (CE makes all throwing weapons unit-based, so you have to equip 10 javelins if you want to throw 10 javelins, for instance, and for every javelin you throw, the pawn needs to manually equip another, which can be frustrating and extremely boring to micromanage).

ArthoriusBalen

Thank you so much for bringing the mod back!! Just one question!
Why still use the Blazebulb plant? It wouldnt be much better to use just the Chemfuel instead?  ::)

ArthoriusBalen

Oh almost forgot! When playing without the ammo, I realized that many of the Turrets may still ask to change their ammunition, and if I do change it, the pawn keeps switching ammo forever

Mercain

On v0.17.1.0 the Short bow price was 30 wood, on v0.17.1.1 now is 25 steel and 2 components???? is this a bug?

Senafir

How do you reload automatic turrets?

Also my colonist with advanced bionic powerarms (epoe) is treated as handless when it comes to equipping shields and im not sure if thats a 1 time bug or just something consistent

XeoNovaDan

Quote from: Senafir on June 12, 2017, 12:56:21 PM
Also my colonist with advanced bionic powerarms (epoe) is treated as handless

That's just how bionics generally work; same goes with bionic legs not actually having feet. It's not a mod bug, it's a vanilla issue. It doesn't affect the vanilla game itself, but it screws some mods over.

deathstar

My colony just had a bit of a food shortage due to a harsh winter.
I was out of bullets, but had a couple somewhat skilled melee-fighters (6 and 8 skill each), one armed with a good steel knife, the other with a good steel spear. I sent them out hunting anything I could find. Their first would-be victim was a raccoon just minding its own business. I set my two hungry hunters on it and... the raccoon gave them more than a sound thrashing. Out of ~60 attacks by the hunters, only two connected (and killed the raccoon), all the while it constantly hit its attacks, downing one pawn and causing the other to bleed at almost 150%.

Is this normal? What can I do? Doesn't seem right.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on June 12, 2017, 04:51:20 PM
That's just how bionics generally work; same goes with bionic legs not actually having feet. It's not a mod bug, it's a vanilla issue. It doesn't affect the vanilla game itself, but it screws some mods over.

I wasn't aware of this. Might need to change shield coverage to something else.

Quote from: deathstar on June 12, 2017, 05:10:03 PM
Is this normal? What can I do? Doesn't seem right.

Can't reproduce this. Did your hunters have any health impairments?
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Atelerd

One fast question: is absence of ammo in trade lists of settlements fixed?

ArthoriusBalen

I just noticed, when playing without the ammo, the mortars shoot endlessly, without needing shells to fire  :o

Fregrant

Did I understood correct, race and animal mods needs to add BodyShape patch? Maybe worth mention in the first post?