[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Man

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Kori on February 12, 2018, 07:58:46 PM
I really hope that's not the case, CE is one of the most essential mods for me!
NIA could you give us a short status update, please?

The rumors concerning CE's death are exaggerated.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Kori

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 13, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

Thank you!!
Please don't give up, I couldn't imagine playing Rimworld without CE!

WREN_PL

Quote from: Kori on February 13, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 13, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
Thank you!!
Please don't give up, I couldn't imagine playing Rimworld without CE!

I entirely agree with this!

Kori

Thank you for including the re-use neolithic projectiles option, it works very good! :)

I noticed that turrets now have a full clip of ammo after construction, is this intended?

Epishade

When I try to give my colonists a loadout for a weapon, and choose the "any ammo for x" option, it disappears and I'm unable to select it in the loadout management box.  It also disappears the top-right helper box where it tells you tutorial information.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Epishade on February 16, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
When I try to give my colonists a loadout for a weapon, and choose the "any ammo for x" option, it disappears and I'm unable to select it in the loadout management box.  It also disappears the top-right helper box where it tells you tutorial information.

That's really strange, what weapon has this problem?

Quote from: Kori on February 15, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
Thank you for including the re-use neolithic projectiles option, it works very good! :)

I noticed that turrets now have a full clip of ammo after construction, is this intended?

Depends, what map are you constructing them on?

Epishade

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 16, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

Every weapon that you can select that option has that problem for me.  After I click on that little ammo icon and then click on the any ammo option, this pops up
https://imgur.com/a/mo430

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Epishade on February 16, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

Every weapon that you can select that option has that problem for me.  After I click on that little ammo icon and then click on the any ammo option, this pops up

What does your output_log.txt say?

Kori

Quote from: Kori on February 15, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

Depends, what map are you constructing them on?

Do you want to know which biome it is? It's tropical rainforest, and my main colony map.

Epishade

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 16, 2018, 05:51:51 AM
Quote from: Epishade on February 16, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

What does your output_log.txt say?

Exception filling window for CombatExtended.Dialog_ManageLoadouts: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Iterate[ThingDef,Single] (IEnumerable`1 source, Single initValue, System.Func`3 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Max[ThingDef] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CombatExtended.LoadoutGenericDef.updateVars () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CombatExtended.LoadoutGenericDef.get_mass () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CombatExtended.Utility_Loadouts.GetWeightAndBulkTip (CombatExtended.LoadoutGenericDef def, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CombatExtended.Dialog_ManageLoadouts.DrawSlot (Rect row, CombatExtended.LoadoutSlot slot, Boolean slotDraggable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CombatExtended.Dialog_ManageLoadouts.DrawSlotList (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CombatExtended.Dialog_ManageLoadouts.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

I'm guessing this is what you're asking for?  I copied the error thrown from in-game.  If it's not and you need something else, let me know.  Would be nice to help get this fixed :)

NoImageAvailable

B18 Update released for CE and CE Guns

Projectiles now visually display their height. This has always been a thing under the hood but now it is actually graphically displayed to the player. Also, walls no longer have infinite height and projectiles can arc over them and land on the roof.

Special thanks goes to XeoNovaDan and the other contributors to this update, they helped to speed up this update by a great deal.

uberkaz

I cant download from github, i can download the source code alright but not the release keeps giving me an error

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 21, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
B18 Update released for CE and CE Guns

Projectiles now visually display their height. This has always been a thing under the hood but now it is actually graphically displayed to the player. Also, walls no longer have infinite height and projectiles can arc over them and land on the roof.

Special thanks goes to XeoNovaDan and the other contributors to this update, they helped to speed up this update by a great deal.

Nice!

I am curious, and I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have any sort of milestones that you are hoping to achieve with this mod in the future/near future? It seems like you are always working on it a lot. Is this mostly compatibility/bug fixing work, or adding in new things, or both?

Also, do you have any long term goals, or are you waiting to see how 1.0 looks before you decide something like that?

Thanks for all of your hard work! :)

Mr_Man

Not sure if these errors are CE-related, but here they are:

Exception from long event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CombatExtended.BoundsInjector+<>c.<Inject>b__6_0 (Verse.PawnKindDef x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Verse.PawnKindDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CombatExtended.BoundsInjector.Inject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent (System.Boolean& sceneChanged) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent(Boolean&)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

XML error: Duplicate XML node name resourceReadoutPriority in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="ChunkRockBase"><defName>ChunkSandstone</defName><label>sandstone chunk</label><graphicData><color>(126,104,94)</color></graphicData><statBases><Mass>20</Mass></statBases><soundDrop>ChunkRock_Drop</soundDrop><butcherProducts><BlocksSandstone>20</BlocksSandstone></butcherProducts><resourceReadoutPriority>Middle</resourceReadoutPriority><stuffProps><categories><li>Chunky</li></categories><statOffsets><WorkToBuild>140</WorkToBuild></statOffsets><color>(126,104,94)</color><soundImpactStuff>BulletImpactGround</soundImpactStuff><soundMeleeHitSharp>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitSharp><soundMeleeHitBlunt>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitBlunt><stuffAdjective>sandstone</stuffAdjective><statFactors><Beauty>1.1</Beauty><MarketValue>0.4</MarketValue><MaxHitPoints>1.4</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>5.0</WorkToBuild><WorkToMake>1.1</WorkToMake></statFactors></stuffProps><resourceReadoutPriority>Middle</resourceReadoutPriority><stuffProps><categories><li>Chunky</li></categories><statOffsets><WorkToBuild>140</WorkToBuild></statOffsets><color>(126,104,94)</color><soundImpactStuff>BulletImpactGround</soundImpactStuff><soundMeleeHitSharp>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitSharp><soundMeleeHitBlunt>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitBlunt><stuffAdjective>sandstone</stuffAdjective><statFactors><Beauty>1.1</Beauty><MarketValue>0.4</MarketValue><MaxHitPoints>1.4</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>5.0</WorkToBuild><WorkToMake>1.1</WorkToMake></statFactors></stuffProps></ThingDef>
Verse.XmlInheritance:CheckForDuplicateNodes(XmlNode)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveXmlNodeFor(XmlInheritanceNode)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveXmlNodesRecursively(XmlInheritanceNode)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveXmlNodes()
Verse.XmlInheritance:Resolve()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs_Patch1(Object, IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

XML error: Duplicate XML node name stuffProps in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="ChunkRockBase"><defName>ChunkSandstone</defName><label>sandstone chunk</label><graphicData><color>(126,104,94)</color></graphicData><statBases><Mass>20</Mass></statBases><soundDrop>ChunkRock_Drop</soundDrop><butcherProducts><BlocksSandstone>20</BlocksSandstone></butcherProducts><resourceReadoutPriority>Middle</resourceReadoutPriority><stuffProps><categories><li>Chunky</li></categories><statOffsets><WorkToBuild>140</WorkToBuild></statOffsets><color>(126,104,94)</color><soundImpactStuff>BulletImpactGround</soundImpactStuff><soundMeleeHitSharp>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitSharp><soundMeleeHitBlunt>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitBlunt><stuffAdjective>sandstone</stuffAdjective><statFactors><Beauty>1.1</Beauty><MarketValue>0.4</MarketValue><MaxHitPoints>1.4</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>5.0</WorkToBuild><WorkToMake>1.1</WorkToMake></statFactors></stuffProps><resourceReadoutPriority>Middle</resourceReadoutPriority><stuffProps><categories><li>Chunky</li></categories><statOffsets><WorkToBuild>140</WorkToBuild></statOffsets><color>(126,104,94)</color><soundImpactStuff>BulletImpactGround</soundImpactStuff><soundMeleeHitSharp>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitSharp><soundMeleeHitBlunt>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitBlunt><stuffAdjective>sandstone</stuffAdjective><statFactors><Beauty>1.1</Beauty><MarketValue>0.4</MarketValue><MaxHitPoints>1.4</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>5.0</WorkToBuild><WorkToMake>1.1</WorkToMake></statFactors></stuffProps></ThingDef>

XML error: Duplicate XML node name stuffProps in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="ChunkRockBase"><defName>ChunkGranite</defName><label>granite chunk</label><graphicData><color>(105,95,97)</color></graphicData><statBases><Mass>25</Mass></statBases><soundDrop>ChunkRock_Drop</soundDrop><butcherProducts><BlocksGranite>20</BlocksGranite></butcherProducts><resourceReadoutPriority>Middle</resourceReadoutPriority><stuffProps><categories><li>Chunky</li></categories><statOffsets><WorkToBuild>140</WorkToBuild></statOffsets><color>(105,95,97)</color><soundImpactStuff>BulletImpactGround</soundImpactStuff><soundMeleeHitSharp>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitSharp><soundMeleeHitBlunt>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitBlunt><stuffAdjective>granite</stuffAdjective><statFactors><MarketValue>0.5</MarketValue><MaxHitPoints>1.7</MaxHitPoints></statFactors></stuffProps><resourceReadoutPriority>Middle</resourceReadoutPriority><stuffProps><categories><li>Chunky</li></categories><statOffsets><WorkToBuild>140</WorkToBuild></statOffsets><color>(105,95,97)</color><soundImpactStuff>BulletImpactGround</soundImpactStuff><soundMeleeHitSharp>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitSharp><soundMeleeHitBlunt>MeleeHit_Stone</soundMeleeHitBlunt><stuffAdjective>granite</stuffAdjective><statFactors><MarketValue>0.5</MarketValue><MaxHitPoints>1.7</MaxHitPoints></statFactors></stuffProps></ThingDef>

... and a lot more. Let me know if you need them.