Immigration discussion

Started by mumblemumble, June 08, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

Convenient you stop reading when I ask very important questions you don't have answers to.

And rather than scream about how all these sources aren't legit (genetic fallacy) why not examine the video and make comments?

Seriously even if you hate these places, you might want to examine what they say considering they are being promoted as my argument : I didn't act like some faggot saying your sources were screwed because I didn't trust them, I said they were inconclusive because they were incredibly vague and misleading, or omitting very important data.

Anyways screw your passive aggressive BS : saying theres no proof of something then ignoring the damn post, your acting like a shill.

Heres how it breaks down

If you want to debate, DEBATE, AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

if not, GET OUT OF THE THREAD, as you both are contributing almost nothing to the discussion!
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Ramsis

Quote from: mumblemumble on June 28, 2017, 07:13:47 PM
I didn't act like some faggot saying your sources were screwed because I didn't trust them, I said they were inconclusive because they were incredibly vague and misleading, or omitting very important data.

Oh neat, there we go! Enjoy your one two weeks of quiet time mumble, and hopefully when you come back you'll have learned how to behave. Second strike.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

RickyMartini

Honestly you could also extend that ban from 2 weeks to 2 years. Nothing of value lost tbh.