[A17] Chicken's Modlist farm - Kits, Factions, Terry Crews and Chickens (POLL)

Started by Chicken Plucker, August 08, 2017, 11:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use ModSync Ninja?

Yes
12 (16%)
No
35 (46.7%)
I'd tell you but then I'll have to kill you
28 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

tonsrd

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: tonsrd on October 21, 2017, 02:17:25 AM
how many of your mods add vechiles/tanks/ centipedes

Hello, sorry for super duper late reply. I have been avoiding Rimworld modding lately, because procrastination. Also the current new A18 does not help with my anxiety, now I have to rewrite all mods

Anyway, to answer your question, so far it is only War Mongrels faction, it has a problem thats spdskatr fixes with his "No Rogue Mechanoids" mod since the tank spawns with mechanoids

cesarjunior233

There have a pdf with every kit ? Like, is a little hard pick the correct parts of the kit.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: cesarjunior233 on February 16, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
There have a pdf with every kit ? Like, is a little hard pick the correct parts of the kit.

Hello, do you mean item names?

So far in the updated B18 US Military kit, the outfits are labelled in the Steam previews, where I now leave the previews that shows, for example, the name of an outfit set or weapons in my new B18 weapon mod.

The British gear is yet to be sorted, and the Spetsnaz kit is being scrapped and updated to turn into a full blown Russian military mod.

The short answer is, there is no .pdf but I am working on naming the gear using image previews linked to the steam versions. All these changes are only for B18 though, all these old A17 mods are no longer getting support from me

B18 modlist is in my signature, and the steam previews are linked to each of their mod in the thread, in case anybody is interested in searching through there