[B18] Biomes! Mods to diversify the world.

Started by Draegon, June 11, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draegon

Ok! So neither Kaptain Kavern nor Xanneth our programmer have been around in over a month and there has been zero word from them so we need a programmer again. If anyone is willing to assist that would be great! We need someone for C#

SpaceDorf

KaptainKavern is around again, maybe you should write him a PM ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

kaptain_kavern

Right, I'm there buddy... It's just the Discord thingy ... I just can't bear with something like that without burning out about 10 to 20min with all the actions.

If we can manage to work from here and/or github (or something similar) I bet I could prove myself useful for once :p

Also as my time is already limited for my own projects, I would appreciate direct and precise (as opposite to being to vague for my poor understanding skills :p ) directives.

sorry again :-s

Draegon

aukave

Ah, sadly its not a17? I would use it if it was. Anyways, its good work.

Draegon

The a16 stuff was kind of a mess programming wise since we had like 3 different people that ended up putting stuff into it and we hadn't gotten very far so Swenzi is gonna just start from scratch :D

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Draegon

Just wanted to say that Swenzi has been hard at work and we're close to a base release for the Cave Biome!

Blackujacku

CAVE BIOME! Excitement... Brewing... Infestations... OVERWHELMING!!!

If you can't tell I'm excited to see this.

Draegon

Progress Report: A few animals have been added! We're getting ever closer to a base release!

Chicken Plucker

Hello, posting some textures I have done for Draegon because he said it was okay. (ehem shameless self promotion) Unfortunately I cannot stick around to help with fungus armors, but there are plenty of talented texture artists out there that I am sure will be able to help!

I gotta get back to my farm before I get eaten by all these giant bugs. Was fun working with you Draegon, cheers!

Call me Arty

You've got a lot of potential here, and I feel a little bad that I have no talent to lend. I'll be interested in seeing this through for some of the more fantastical biomes.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Draegon

Quote from: Call me Arty on January 10, 2018, 04:11:14 PM
You've got a lot of potential here, and I feel a little bad that I have no talent to lend. I'll be interested in seeing this through for some of the more fantastical biomes.
Don't feel bad, we can always use idea people or beta testers :D

Draegon

We are now days away from an initial release! It's come down to balancing and adding the last few textures. :D