[B18] Biomes! Mods to diversify the world.

Started by Draegon, June 11, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call me Arty

Quote from: Draegon on January 11, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
We are now days away from an initial release! It's come down to balancing and adding the last few textures. :D

Is the initial release just the Caves, since it's the only biome marked with "progress" on it, or will others be included?
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Draegon

Quote from: Call me Arty on January 11, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
Quote from: Draegon on January 11, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
We are now days away from an initial release! It's come down to balancing and adding the last few textures. :D

Is the initial release just the Caves, since it's the only biome marked with "progress" on it, or will others be included?
Just the cave biome, we're doing the biomes one at a time.

SpaceDorf

Well good to know I have to start over in a few days.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Harry_Dicks

DarkSpheres7

Hi! I am in love with mod. Specially with the Vampire mod, I can finally make them roam free and not having to worry about them burning up in the sun. But there's one issue tho... The game makes some pawns disappear. First, it was a hauler bot. I thought the one at fault was the "Misc. Robot++" mod. But then I created a new game and it happened again. But instead of a bot disappearing, my colonist went poof! This is when it caught up to me that maybe this mod is the problem. Oh and btw! I noticed that when this occurs, the HUD vanishes and when you save, only the small rectangle appears but no text inside. But this happens only when your screen is on a specific area, I dont know how or why this occurs: see debug2. Please fix this :( I love this mod and I would definitely love it more if you could fix this issue! Thank you! (The red text just kept repeating over and over again so I didn't screenshot everything: see debug.jpg)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Draegon

That is really bizarre DarkSpheres, maybe it's a mod conflict? I've never heard of that happening before. But thank you for reporting it nonetheless, we'll check it out.

TA1980

Dear mod team,

nice work! Would you mind making your mod compatible to Combat Extended?

Regards!