[a16] Help me fix Psychology's "Breakup Bug"

Started by Rim_Master, June 11, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rim_Master

Hi guys, I posted this on Reddit, just gonna paste over here as recommended by the AutoMod.

I assume some here are familiar with the "Breakup Bug" in Psychology. Well after already losing one colony to this bug, I decided I'm not starting anew a third time - so I'm trying to fix it.
I noticed in my save file that the tags "<social>" and "<directRelations>" weren't terminating until the very end of the file, therefore putting basically everything inside them. So I moved </social> and </directRelations> to where (I assume) they're supposed to be.

Now when loading the map, I'm getting this error:
"Exception from asynchronous event: System.Xml.XmlException: Expected >, but found s [115] Line 700497, position 13."
This is talking about "</things>", which according to previous (uncorrupted) saves, is sitting exactly where it should be. So I removed the "s" just to see what it says. It said "expected </things>"... So I added the "s" back, and got that same error again.

I should add that I don't have a damn clue what I'm doing, and any help with this issue would be appreciated bigly. If you know better than me (which you probably do), and you need my save and/or full log just ask.