[B18] 20th Century Weapons Mod CE Patch

Started by grimsurgent, June 12, 2017, 01:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimsurgent

Update v6: Melee weapons now fully work with ce, stuffed and all. Last update until main 20 cwm adds new weapons.

Locusthorde300

LAWolves

From the first post it was not clear to me whether I'm supposed to dowload this or the corresponding patch, to add these weapons to the CE mod.
To clarify, I have CE (together with several other mods) installed, I want to add the weapons from "20CWM", what do? Download from post #1 or find appropriate thread?
The reason for my confusion comes from these sentences:

Quote from: seanandjay29 on June 12, 2017, 01:30:57 AM
This is the standalone version of the 20th Century Weapons Mod Combat Extended Compatibility Patch. You do not need to have the normal version of 20th CWM for this to work. This is just an alternative for the soon to be released xpath patch will be released within CE's main mod.

grimsurgent

Quote from: Locusthorde300 on July 22, 2017, 07:18:41 PM
Makarov isn't supported

I could add that next update if you want. You're using this mod by itself and not with original 20th cwm right?

Quote from: LAWolves on July 22, 2017, 08:17:08 PM
From the first post it was not clear to me whether I'm supposed to dowload this or the corresponding patch, to add these weapons to the CE mod.
To clarify, I have CE (together with several other mods) installed, I want to add the weapons from "20CWM", what do? Download from post #1 or find appropriate thread?
The reason for my confusion comes from these sentences:

Quote from: seanandjay29 on June 12, 2017, 01:30:57 AM
This is the standalone version of the 20th Century Weapons Mod Combat Extended Compatibility Patch. You do not need to have the normal version of 20th CWM for this to work. This is just an alternative for the soon to be released xpath patch will be released within CE's main mod.

Download this mod alone, and place it under combat extended. You do not need the orignal 20th cwm or any other mods to make this work besides CE.

grimsurgent

UPDATE v8: Balances with new version of CE, sightsefficiency and warm-up times are balanced. Added MAC-10 and OSV-96. If you guys would like a Kevlar vest included that has relatively low weight and bulk with 0.45 sharp protection let me know.

nerdcubednerd

I'm having an issue with the mod not having any CE research and some the weapons being already being available without the research. Help?

grimsurgent

Quote from: nerdcubednerd on October 01, 2017, 03:02:20 AM

I'm having an issue with the mod not having any CE research and some the weapons being already being available without the research. Help?

First, make sure you have the newest version. Second, some of the weapons don't require "advanced weapons research" as they aren't advanced, such as the mosin nagant. If you could identify the weapons that don't require research that you think require it, you can list them for me and I can change it if necessary.

nerdcubednerd

Huh, before I had this installed there was another tree that went though each set of weapons from pistols up to the heavy weapons.

grimsurgent

Quote from: nerdcubednerd on October 01, 2017, 01:56:56 PM
Huh, before I had this installed there was another tree that went though each set of weapons from pistols up to the heavy weapons.

Pretty sure that's normal 20th CWM, and not this standalone patch. I removed those research because it was repetitive and arbitrary, and made it to use the standard CE advanced weapons research.

nerdcubednerd

Quote from: seanandjay29 on October 01, 2017, 05:53:36 PM
Quote from: nerdcubednerd on October 01, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

Pretty sure that's normal 20th CWM, and not this standalone patch. I removed those research because it was repetitive and arbitrary, and made it to use the standard CE advanced weapons research.

Ah okay. That's fine, thanks for clearing up and thanks for the patch.

grimsurgent

KharnXII

Hey, I'd like to ask if you can put the patch on the steam workshop. For various reasons, I cannot download from the forums, and I have to play with combat extended

Thank you

MathiasSteam

Combat Extended has a A18 test version on github, it seems to work fine only thing is the combat story thingy doesn't seem to work that well atm.
This mod really enhances CE so hopefully it will get updated too.
ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttnoceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

grimsurgent

Quote from: MathiasSteam on November 24, 2017, 12:28:12 PM
Combat Extended has a A18 test version on github, it seems to work fine only thing is the combat story thingy doesn't seem to work that well atm.
This mod really enhances CE so hopefully it will get updated too.

I'll start working on it soon. It should be updated by Saturday.

EDIT: I'll start working on it as soon as CE guns or another gun mod is updated to the new CE version, because patches don't make sense to me.

grimsurgent

UPDATE: Updated to B18, added melee to guns, rebalanced machete. Might be a couple bugs so let me know.