[MOD REQUEST] Colonists Groups (or factions? conglomerates? Names is a wip)

Started by tgbps4, June 12, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgbps4

I have been playing a modded Rimworld save for some time, specifically focusing on the Star Wars set of mods that have been released (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=31647.0).

If you´re an avid Star Wars fan like me, you would know that the Jedi Temple wasn´t just filled with, well, Jedi Knights. It also had an assortment of staff that worked in and around the Temple (examples being the Temple Guards, the AgriCorps, ect.). So I thought it would be an awesome thing if I could organize colonists into these kinds of groups and have them hang out with each other and the like.

It doesn´t necessarily have to be only for this mod, it could be applied to any playthrough. I don´t know if it would be possible, but it would certainly be a cool idea
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

Fregrant

So divide player's colony into some "castes" with some relations inside and outside it? Sounds great, but I guess it would be quite complicated mod (like Hospitality). Not seen anything alike.