My colony's inevitable doom

Started by rambo, June 12, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo

Im playing lone surviver with a colonist named brush and I have Combat realism mod

Day 1: Brush lands with his trusty charge rifle and his best friend boyle the cat. He takes a good long look on the land with optimisum looking for a perfect area on the land to build his base instead of finding the land he found an ancient building with broken walls he decides to sleep there for the night

rambo

Day 5 : Nothing happens and it was kind of boring and then the alarms went on. A raid is comming but turns out it was just some guy with a shiv but a thought came to me "I should keep this guy he seems good"
I turn on semi-automatic mode and shoots him in the legs. The shots incaped him and I imprisoned him. Later on that day he got an infection on his left leg and right foot I tried to save him from the infection... ill spare you the details that happend that night I just had to take that rusty axe... and get that job done

Day 6 : with his leg hacked off and that peg leg slapped on (epoe mod) the ball starts rolling. Toast (my prisoner) decided to join yay! And on that same day some guy by the name of clare joined but he was a pacifist Great only I (brush) can fight off these meth addict raping f*cks.

Day 9 : Ali joins the colony in the hope of surviving the upcomming winter.

Day 12 : just a easy raid me and Ali bash these guys and all of them die.

Day 16 : A woman named English who was a sherif I didnt think much of it and I grabed a knife lundging it into her chest and grabbed her heart out. I handed Ali the heart andI  it told him to go to a near by outpost and see how much stuff you can get for that.

rambo

Day 18 : Ali returned with a sweet sweet chain shotgun, 50 shotgun shells, 4 bottles of beer and yayo. It was worth it then later that day I got raided and during that day Ali took a blast to the chest by a shotgun which gave him an infection. His inevitable finaly came for Ali it was only a matter of time before it happend.

THE STORY CONTINUES

rambo

Tell me what you think this is my 1st story