Started by Kiame, June 13, 2017, 03:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADastina

ADastina, the hyperion's messiah.
PSN : 1600+ trophies
Usertag : I dont know... take a guess

Kiame

Looks like github is having difficulties... Should be available again shortly

Edit: Yeah looks like some problems. I was able to get it to dl once then it stopped responding again

Edit 2: Seems to be working again

ADastina

ADastina, the hyperion's messiah.
PSN : 1600+ trophies
Usertag : I dont know... take a guess

Kiame

For 1.0 there will be a new setting that will hide selected hair styles when there is a hat. This is along side the original hats that hide hair setting. (I want to put it through some more testing)

For anyone that wants to try it out it's available for download here: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-showhair/releases/download/1.0/ShowHair.zip -- This is for B19 even though the link says 1.0. This is the link for when 1.0 happens  ;D

Kiame

Update:
Properly scales Childrens' hair from mod Children, school and learning - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16424.0

Kiame

Boxmanbr

This mod has compatibility issues with Children and Pregnancy mod.

Children wearing hats (hats are only shown when drafted):

Children with no hats:

Proxyer

Hello, author Kiame Vivacity.
I update the Japanese translation for "Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats".  So I sent Pull request from GitHub. Please confirm and merge. Thank you.

- add ShowHair.SelectHairThatWillBeHidden in ShowHair.xml.

Elldar

This always been one of my favorite mods, sadly doesn't work with Combat Extended or Facial Stuff

Kiame

Works with CE for me, at least it did a month ago. Facial hair is not and will not be supported.

Kori

With CE's 1.6 update they have made changes to the headgear layer to allow multiple headgear items and SHWH is only partially working now.
Sometimes the hair is visible and sometimes it's not. :(

Kiame

Update:
Thanks to LockdownX7 for adding code to hopefully support extra headgear layers. Let's see if this fixes it.

Steam and download have been updated.