Tynan - what are *you* looking forward to most

Started by SteveAdamo, October 24, 2013, 10:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oranda

Quote from: Semmy on October 25, 2013, 12:39:24 PM
You could have a workshop for making different kinds of food and i could go on for long. But lets be honoust i havent had a bite of that paste they get but even i cant see it anymore d-;

A workshop for making different kinds of food? Why not just call it a kitchen?

DeltaV

If we're going with archaeology, would it be at all feasible for ruins to be made up of bases that real people have built and had destroyed? It would probably be hard, but once you lost the game could 'save' whatever manmade structures you have built and then upload them to a big database. Then when you load up a new game it would randomly pick a couple structures from the database and plop them down in suitable locations on your world. Spore did something similar, where every creature/building/vehicle you made would be uploaded to the 'Sporepedia' and then picked at random to inhabit the planets.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Gazz

Quote from: Oranda on October 27, 2013, 03:33:27 AMA workshop for making different kinds of food? Why not just call it a kitchen?
When cooking alien life forms / plant life it might be more of a chemists laboratory - with the chemist having rare fits of mad giggling.

Morrigi

Quote from: Gazz on October 27, 2013, 09:53:01 AM
Quote from: Oranda on October 27, 2013, 03:33:27 AMA workshop for making different kinds of food? Why not just call it a kitchen?
When cooking alien life forms / plant life it might be more of a chemists laboratory - with the chemist having rare fits of mad giggling.
Maybe call it a biological reclaimer? Also, the food IS MADE OF PEOPLE!!!