[a17b] trade group stays for week+

Started by sevenvt, June 15, 2017, 12:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenvt

The trade group showed up at the same time as visitors from same faction, but the trade group seems to have bugged out. 

They all just wandered around the same partially finished wall, then after a few days they started starving. 

The first one who fell over from starvation caused them all to take out food to eat, but they all dropped their food on the ground.

After 4 of them were incap someone in their group lost it and they all turned on him and killed him, which appears to have reset them as then those able immediately left... finally.

Save file is too large to attach?

NeverPire

I advise you to use a third service as googledrive or zippyshare to post your save file.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Kasmodahn

Hy guys.
I got nearly the same problem.
EVERY caravan or visitors and random appearing allies starve to death cause of not eating their food and staying till they die. Even after the message pops that they are fleeing they just wander around, "going for a walk".
Even guys i rescued and drugged up with medis are staying for ever.
Of course the are all very moodie and attack everything they see cause of break downs :-(

ison

Calahan

Does anyone have a save file that reproduces this behaviour? (sadly the save posted by sevenvt has been auto-deleted due to the passage of time. Note to self, don't recommend Zippyshare as a file host for bug saves anymore).

ison

We fixed some bugs in A18 which could cause this, so I think it's already fixed. If it happens again in A18, then please report it.